DSi - Whose got it !

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by WeakNiZ, Aug 16, 2009.

1. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

Many of you who do have the DSi are probably flash card users that uses the R4i, acekard2i, itouchds and etc
    But after Nintendo updated the DSi firmware to 1.4, many people have been having problems using those flash cards. But then just the other day, I heard that

EZ5i v12 internal firmware released- DSi 1.4 works
    fixes SDHC problems of V11. Also moonshell 2.00 soft reset.

The EZTeam have released v12 of the EZ5i internal firmware/loader which allows EZ5i carts to run on DSi firmware 1.4, it also solves the problems with the [705] hardware revision and SDHC memory that yesterday's v11 had (it also bypassed 1.4 making them the first team to release a software update to allow their cards to run on a DSi with 1.4 firmware). If you updated to v11 yesterday and have a [705] hardware revision EZ5i then you will need a SD card to update again.

Anyone can verify this information if it is true?
    There was also information that the R4i Gold can bypass the DSi v1.4 firmware

EZ5i Flash Cart working on DSi
    [video=youtube;UCCTjiV1nf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCCTjiV1nf8&feature=channel_page"[/video]

R4i on DSi 1.4
    [video=youtube;dp638J28epQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp638J28epQ&feature=channel_page"[/video]

2. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

ooh yea i just bought a Nintendo Dsi recently too havent upgraded it yet tho :p haha
    i bought an Acekard2i online but its shipping from HK so it takes forever....
    so yeah haha i cant wait to try it :]

3. lonfar

lonfar Active Member

Got and then sold as some sauce leaked in!
    getting one for free next week so hopefully i ain't getting 1.4 version, have acekard and supercard onei

4. acekard got an update for 1.4.

5. WeakNiZ

Yup, heard it change the name of Acekard to Danny Kard. So where did you guys order your cards?

6. xeoreg

xeoreg Member

ahhh Danny Phantom >_<

I got my Acekard from www.dealextreme.com

I updated the Acekard to the Danny Phantom kart and I hate it >_>

My DSi is still on v1.3J firmware so I can still use the old karts....i want the old acekard logo back, anybody want to trade? LOLOLOLOL

7. l3reaker

l3reaker Member

Ummm, where did you guys order your cards?

8. Is there any other cards tahts supposed to be faster?

9. icevelli

icevelli Member

oh cant waint for this one

10. racebannon

racebannon Well-Known Member

no good over priced piece o crap. any one who paid money for one is a muppet.

11. Rx168

Rx168 Member

acekard works with 1.4 very well..
    i don't think they every really had an issue...
    extremedeal is probably the best place to go if your looking for one

12. WeakNiZ

Extremedeal definetly is a reliable site. Only minor problem is the time it takes to deliver it.
    AceKard is good, but definetly not that all that, as it is having trouble with the latest games such as Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver and Mario and Luigi: Browser's story