E3 2010 Thread

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Jun 10, 2010.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

[​IMG]

Okay first day of E3 starts this Monday and this year is looking to be quite big. Put your thoughts/ hatred/prediction here.

Heard something big was debuting on GT tomorrow, maybe David Jaffe's Project? Twisted Metal PS3 pls!

First Prediction: FF vs 13 on Microsoft Conference.

2. I'm waiting for Shank! lol

probably cop the Move controllers since I have the webcam already..

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn man you love those psn download titles eh, how bout DeadNation that seems cool too but 2 player coop only. All I really want to see is a damn gameplay trailer for FFvs13 and some sick killzone 3 stuff and i'm happy. But announcement of Twisted Metal for this gen will also be nice, really wonder what they can do with it.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

dude i think i had enough of raiden's ass in mgs2 thank you lol. btw is he holding a shrimp?

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

all im waiting for is more news on new mortal kombat game thats coming up ..... portal 2 !!!! and the UNANNOUNCED KINGDOM HEARTS GAME .... man i better be 3 ..... maaann been waiting for sooo long ...
    the sony conference better be good this year !!

6. there is going to be a shit load of games getting announced..

I should take it as whatever because I still got too many damn games to play.. and that shits gonna cost a lot...

what yall think about Rock Band 3.. or DJ Hero 2... or DJ Rapstar.. lol

7. ultim8camper

i hope they already drop the series and work on the ones thats out .... like just dlc and stuff ... no offense but the guitars and drums are like wiis now .. every onein the fucking world has one so why bring more of the same out? .......... and erm yeah im sure their gonna be over announced .... but if lady gaga is presenting dj hero 2 then ill buy .... :) xD

8. I think lady gaga does have songs for DJ Hero.. actually I think you can download the song for free on psn.. came out this week.

and... Dante Vs. Deadpool... wtf??

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

[​IMG]

itagaki game on ps3? but it looks like wet lol. wow i thought that foo was talking shit about every other game and the ps3 system a while ago seriously he is such a douchebag and a dickface. wonder why they call him "legendary" game designer in the titles and such since his only hits were doa and ninja gaiden and doa isn't really even legendary/ ng is a remake.

10. close to seeing if natal will fail or win..

11. ultim8camper

^ wernt there rumours of it being super expensive .. if it is then thats gonna fail .. no one will buy tbh xD

12. yea.. gets kinda stupid when you're waving your hands in the air for a long period of time..

I still remember first footage of natal... douche bag looking father trying to change virtual tires.. xD

13. Rain

Rain Well-Known Member

I cant wait for dead rising and ff13 VS. btw the kingdom heart birth by sleep is already out -.^ u can dl it and play if u know japanese lol

14. ultim8camper

^ im not talking about birth by sleep ... im talking about 3 !!! not the prequels ... the sequel!!! and apparently ff13 vs is gonna take its time ... sooooo :/

15. Rain

Rain Well-Known Member

oooooo -.^ im looking foward to that then lol... and they always take their time with ff games >.>. I cant wait for the rumored psp 2 :O

16. ultim8camper

^ are you really ?? whats the point ??? im guessing if you said that you didnt buy the pspgo? ..... it would be a stupid move ... first making the psp go ... getting the lowest sales of all time and then make a new psp ? psp 2 is a no no for me tbh

17. Rain

Rain Well-Known Member

ehhhh the psp Go was a failure and not a squeal. But the psp 2 is -.^. It might acutally be good, who knows.

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

http://www.kombo.com/article.php?artid=14898

[​IMG]

Epic kkk itagaki at kinected conference

event:
    [video=youtube;HWorhQXgi08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWorhQXgi08"[/video]

more kinect footage:
    [video=youtube;rds5l-Dg7mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rds5l-Dg7mY"[/video]

[video=youtube;so-04qRBR5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so-04qRBR5w"[/video]
    man seems just as bad as sony move. but star wars might be epic.

#20 [N], Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2010