Easteregg found when OPM played GTA IV

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Maverick, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Easteregg found when OPM played GTA IV

[​IMG]
    The Crew of OPM benelux had a chance to play with GTA IV when there gameplay hour was almost over they shoot at a pigeon. When the bullet hit the pigeon its exploded and there came on the screen "1 of 100 flying rats" when they hand over the controller to the Rockstar guy he said ''Euhm, you weren't suposed to discover that easter egg''

The letter wrote : "Hi

I don't know this but I'm guessing you are from America,which leads me to believe that you pay little attention to British publications that are not game related.Anyway I was readings a lad magazine that is native to Britain called 'Zoo' and they had recently had a hands on with GTA IV.It wasn't a major write up because it was only a small snippet of the magazine's content but what it did say was that the side games are incredible and referred to one that it called 'rats with wings'. They claim in it the user had to wipe out liberty city's pigeon population.I have never heard of this before and was wondering if you had.if this is correct,and i see no reason why it wouldn't be, this leads me to believe that there is going to be no end of side games which is very exciting."

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

And what a great time to find it too!

Happy Easter!

3. michael38

michael38 Active Member

shoot that bird!

4. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

if you get inside the statue of happiness there is a beating heart

[​IMG]

5. interesting, i gotta try this when i get home tonight.... :laugh: