Elaine Ng Will Not Stop Daughter from Seeing Jackie Chan

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Apr 22, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

[​IMG]

Elaine Ng (吳綺莉) said she will not prevent her daughter from seeing her father Jackie Chan (成龍), saying, “It’s none of my business.”

The 42-year-old actress recently attended an event for Hong Kong’s Digital Broadcasting Corporation (DBC), her first public appearance after child abuse allegations that shocked the public. In March, Elaine was arrested and questioned for the physical abuse of her 15-year-old daughter Etta Ng (吳卓林), the illegitimate daughter of Jackie Chan. After nearly three weeks of police investigations, the mother and daughter finally reunited in early April.

At the mention of her daughter, Elaine smiled. She said they are currently working on rebuilding their relationship. They have long chats every day, slowly learning from each other. Elaine expressed that her daughter is currently in her teenage rebellion stage. “I’m sure many parents understand what I mean.”

After years of avoiding talking about his illegitimate daughter, Jackie Chan finally shared his thoughts on Etta. He confessed that he had burdened Etta by not acknowledging her as his daughter. Asked if Jackie plans to officially meet with Etta, he answered, “Let nature take its course.”

In regards to Jackie’s response, Elaine sighed, “I do not read [his] news. I can’t even handle my own family, let alone care about others.” Asked if she would allow Etta to meet with Jackie, Elaine said, “It’s none of my business. My daughter is almost 18. You can’t control kids. Don’t even think about getting them to do things. Right now, I don’t meddle in my daughter’s business.”

Creds: Yahoo

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Dead beat father, never even paid child support

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

If I were etta, I would meet him. But I will also Bruce lee his ass, then leave and never see him again.

4. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

According to gossips an agreement was drawn out by JC where child support (healthy sum$) will be paid out monthly as long as mother & daughter remain in Shanghai & not set foot in HK,

That all changed when EN moved back to HK with her daughter.

5. Animal wont abandon their born, attention is given until there grew up. We cannot be worse than that, ya