Elanne Kong Does Not Believe Rain Li Scandal

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Sep 27, 2012.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

elanne-kong.jpg

Universe International Chairman, Daneil Lam (林小明), reportedly asked Rain Li (李彩華) to sexually service businessmen in mainland China. Rain Li’s mother denied that Rain had provided the sexual services, but did not deny that the indecent proposal may have occurred. Once accused of breaking up Daniel Lam’s marriage, Elanne Kong (江若琳) continued to vouch for Lam’s character and refused to believe in the rumors.

Daniel-Lam-Chui-Shuet-Ying.jpg Since signing with Universe International, Elanne Kong has been rumored to be the third party in Daneil Lam’s former marriage with Chui Shuet Ying (趙雪英). In their 2008 divorce crisis, Chui admitted that she had met with Elanne to question her about her involvement with Lam. Elanne cried in a radio program and defended her own innocence. The accusations finally stopped when Chui, who served on Universe International’s Board of Directors, stated that artists were an important asset of the company and thus will not comment on their private matters.

Appearing as a guest on Big Boys Club yesterday, Elanne expressed her disbelief that Daniel Lam would have asked Rain Li to sexually service businessmen. “It could not have happened! The contract is clear that it is unnecessary to participate in activities unrelated to work,” Elanne exclaimed.

Continuing to support her boss, Elanne said, “The Mr. Lam that I know will not ask artists to do such things. At celebration events, when people that I do not know well force me to drink, Mr. Lam will ask my manager to take me home.”

The 24-year-old also stated that she has never been offered any indecent proposals since entering the entertainment industry. Joking that she did not have such a market, Elanne said that she has not even attended any illicit dinner arrangements. If she were working overseas, she will only return to her hotel room at night instead of participating in social networking obligations.

Creds: Southcn

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

She haven't been in any TVB series that I know, last one I remember was EU. Yes, she was in that bodybuilding movie with Chapman To but I didn't watch it.

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I kinda like Elanne Kong in EU so I think it's time for another series..