Ending Conclusion (Multiple Personality Disorder)

Discussion in 'A Great Way To Care - 仁心解碼' started by KaY_xD, Jul 3, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

WOW it's the ending already, it's great show to start with. So it ends with multiple personality disorder. What you think?

Do you have an inner devil living insider your heart? Do you have double, triple, etc, personalities? :whistling:

2. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

lets start off by ....do YOU?

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^ ;)

i do

actually idk what my real personality is, stupid double horoscopes, i can be imaginative @ night & realistic @ daytime; demanding to those who are very very close to me, but nice/super caring to those who aren't as close, or even strangers.

i used to imagine myself in different characters in different story lines before i fall in sleep on the bed........

4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I think this drama started out well but ended FLAT, not even Alex Fong can save the horrible and pathetic ending. In fact, it reminded me to the ending in the other drama with Alex and Tavia .. Anyway, rather disappointed. I hope the other series won't end so poorly.

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

It is a good series, but no enough creative and wrong artist (Kate). Hope to begin burning flames ^^

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I have to say the ending was a bit on the not so creative side but overall, it's a good serie.

Since I'm not a Kate fan, her acting can be annoying at times.

No Kate in Burning Flames right? Can't wait for one of my favorite series...

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

^thank god, doncha worry she's not in it

8. 7.up

7.up Well-Known Member

Yeah, I completely agree. Kate can be very annoying at time. not a big fan of her, but i must admit that i do see growth in her acting overall.
    i was not very impress with the ending at all. overall the serie was great. the ending makes me think that they're going to have a sequal coming out. i thought they would make a cheesy ending of meeting the grandchild and taking a family picture or wedding picture of Chun and Big + Alex and Kate.
    oh well... lets enjoy burning flame now! lol

9. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Have to agree, very good series, ending was average, not something tvb haven't done before, Kate was ok in this, hate to say it but she has indeed improve but she and alex don't have any chemistry, it just doesn't work, this series stumps all over ID and Flame 3, 8/10.

#9 moranna, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  10. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

I don't like the series but story of Raymond Wong and Vivian Yeo is cute and I am glad that they had happy ending
    Vivian Yeo is so pretty

11. jojo117

jojo117 Member

plz help !!!!

plz help , can't find the megaupload sections ? my friends show me was working on her , but not to me , Y? i don't understand ???? :wtf: