Ending Spoilers

Discussion in 'Born Rich - 富貴門' started by KaY_xD, Dec 9, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Yatming wanna kill Marcus so he tries to explode Marcus' car. Kenix Kwok heard about it so she tries to tell Marcus, but gets into a car crash and dies. Before she dies, she imagines a scene where she and Marcus got married.

Yatming finds out Rene lied about the pregnancy and gets mad, so he kidnaps her, Miu Ma, Connie, and the kids to threaten Marcus. He gets crazy that he tries to drown Rene in the bathtub. Topman arrives and rescued her.

Yatming locks the family on the 68FL of the bank. He demands Marcus to come to the bank with the gun he prepared. Yatming tells Marcus to kill himself, otherwise he won't release the family. In the end, Marcus fights with Yatming and rescued the family with the help of Sha Bo Jai. Yatming tries to kill himself.

Marcus reunites with Connie. Topman proposes to Rene again. HAPPY ENDING

#1 KaY_xD, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

OHHHHHH WUT! That sounds so damn cool, lmao.

3. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

ARGGHHH I knew I shouldn't have read it. :/

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

ohh shitt! Sounds soo cool! Once Marcus and Topman found out YatMing wasn't the real YatMing, that's where it got more interesting for me :). Ouu, so Sha Bo Jai didn't die? :O! Can't wait, its gonna be soo good

5. winnz

winnz Well-Known Member

after reading this, it actually made me want to keep on watching. lol i was about to give it up.

6. transition

transition Well-Known Member

chiuuuuuuuuuu typical tvb ending ==

7. cmchow4

cmchow4 New Member

how do ppl find out about these things?!

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

isnt ken ma dead?

9. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

how did u know!!! omg. i regret reading...lol

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

TVB prolly release sth and the media report them to us, to keep us stay interested. i read it off from yesterday's/today's Mingpao

11. Supra

Supra Well-Known Member

F OFF KAY! LOL. I didn't read your post. I don't want to ruin my suspense. I only saw Marcus will get killed by Yatming line. NO MORE SPOILERS PLS>!

12. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

F OFF YO u opened this thread (N) dont blame me lol

13. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

to me, the series started to pick up in ep. 38-End. The ending is alrite.

14. bebe_sh0rty

bebe_sh0rty New Member

lol i agree with the others.. i shouldn't have read this either.. curiosity always kills the cat.. ;(

15. transition

transition Well-Known Member

this doesnt have anything to do with born rich.... i dont know where u post this so i thought i would post it here. but when will there be a discussion section for the new series a chip of the old block???

16. bigtymer824

bigtymer824 Active Member

the ending sounds so exciting.