Ending?

Discussion in 'Curse of the Royal Harem - 萬鳳之王' started by turbobenx, Dec 5, 2011.

1. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

The ending is like crack mixed with meth..........

2. awekki

awekki Member

lol

good becomes bad and bad becomes good, the end! lol

3. DoyZ

DoyZ Member

Does anyone know what the chinese words at the end say? It's when Yee Lan went up the hot air balloon towards the very end.

4. babs

babs Well-Known Member

i was wondering the same thing

5. ragnaroks

ragnaroks Member

Ok I'll try to explain.

Remember when Yee-lan promised the Empress that she would not harm Ching before the baby is born? If that happen she promised to buddha/heaven that she will be forever alone (or something like this).

Also Empress Dowager revealed the real reason why she hated Yee-lan is because she looks too much like her old self. Came to Harem peacefully but had to use survive and eventually got addicted to "power".

The ending pretty much represents this. After killing Ching she is alone/lonely despite she got total power over the Harem. Even the Emperor didn't want to go on the balloon with her.

About the last part with the words, its:
    Emperor (To-kwong) died in 1850.
    Empress Tsun's son (aka Prince Yik-chu) became emperor.

So in the end Yee-lan became Empress Dowager I assume and the reign of Qing continues.

Not the best or worse ending indeed but for such type of drama its hard because the ending cannot be much different to the real ending what happend in the reality.

6. DoyZ

DoyZ Member

Thank you for the explanation.