Ep 21. Uncle Fire's daughter... (SPOILER)

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by 2Face, Nov 7, 2007.

1. 2Face

2Face Active Member

In episode 21 we can see that Natalie Tong isn't really Uncle Fire's (Yuen Biao) daughter. She was his real daughter's (Is that Leanne Li? Miss Chinese Internal 2005?) best friend.

In one of the scenes we see them get into a quarrel and Natalie Tong is holding a knife, and it appears that at some point during that quarrel, Natalie slashed Leanne (I think that's her real name... not sure atm).

What do you think happened? Is she dead? Is she in the hospital?
    Why did Natalie come looking for Uncle Fire? Was she trying to re-unite her best friend with her dad?

I'm so interested in this arch of the storyline... more than Moses/Gigi/Kevin for some reason. I know that arch is gonna get really intense soon, but I'm still really curious about this one! I can't wait to find out how that all works out.

So what do you guys thing happened to Uncle Fire's real daughter? Lets see -your- predictions and see how close they are to what ends up happening for real! If you already know, please don't ruin it!

2. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

i think the real daughter died, during that holding knife situation, coz that normally what happens, accidents happen...

i wanna know how moses changes side and becomes evil...

at the start the storyline was pretty good, enjoyed it when "for sun" was having his...what was the word? i guess i could he was seeing the future was very interesting...

gigi character is so annoying, cant stand her anymore ah!!!

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I don't think she died b/c the knife thingy.

the girl who play Uncle Fire's real daughter, is call 金穎琪 (Kam Wing Kay), i don't know who she is.

4. mr_mumble

mr_mumble Active Member

soo did the real daughter die?! or will she show up later?!

5. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

the girl who plays as his real daughter was one of those assistants in Beautiful Cooking show i think...

6. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i hope uncle fire's daughter doesn't die....although i think she did....:(

7. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

well she did lol