1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

WTF Isnt ah hing bit too young and too soon to be pregnaunt .. im like wtf and wtf ... STFU KATE stop seducing ah yuen u fuking slaag oh and btw hong yii .... u cant have a baby so YOU JUST BEEN PWNED !!!!!!! ........
    hey i know lets all play that game what they play ill say the name you say what they are and action .... if you dont know it.... i wanna do first one with action

Ah how

Jing beng jai

*rolling dough*

ok next

errrr

Hong yee!!!

2. DKNY

DKNY Well-Known Member

Kate 's voice is so irritating. Hate her so much

3. zero_c

zero_c Well-Known Member

If she ain't too young to get married, then she ain't too young to be pregnant. She is at least 23+ in the story right now.

4. tiptop

tiptop New Member

good morning everyones, could anyones here guide me how can I start to download? i just cant download. Please guide me on this. Million Thanks.

5. DPHW

DPHW New Member

So is ep. 33 the end? I found many links for this and they all only go up to ep. 33. I want to make sure that all the links are there before starting.

Thanks!

6. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

kate is a slut thats what she is hahah

7. ultim8camper

i mean like in the story ... cause they have a saying "sarm leen pow lerng" meaning in 3 years have at least 2 babies ... but they like only got married bout couple of eps ago .....

8. jcy_yan

jcy_yan Well-Known Member

It's hard to tell how much time has passed in the series though
    Cuz it always seems like it's always mid-autumn festival

9. ultim8camper

lools yh they like omg tommorow is "chor yat sap emm" lets all eat "tune yune farn" lmao ....