Episode 06 - 10 On the First Beat 學警出更

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Jun 9, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Looking forward to next week episodes.

ah fai [Michael] is really good then, cos i really did think he was being soo horrible to ah mun and pak kiu cos of lee sir. But nope... he is doing what lee sir did - trying to train them two to be a good police!!!

LOL, oh and I like that girl... cant remember her name now. The one living in ah mun's house. hahahaha* When 射雕英雄轉 was on tv!! She started to copy their righting. ROFL

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

yea its always the same, everybody think that hes evil, then it comes out that hes a good guy and want to teach them etc... But i really looking forward to watch this serie.

btw that girl, who lives in ah muns house... i dont like her Hairstyle xD
    but shes really cute...

3. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

ah mun's cousin you talking about? she's kate tsui, a miss hong kong, she's really tomboyee in this show~-what?

4. onntze

onntze Member

Kate tsui, a miss HK ? with that pair of eyes, you must be joking..-unsure

5. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

it's amazing the types of people that get into miss hong kong...LOL. in ep4 i was quite surprised that her relationship was cousin of ron. that was quite random, i thought she would be just someone in PTU or something.

6. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

kate tsui was the former Ms HK...and she's just trying way too hard to be a tomboy lol....

7. candycow

candycow New Member

but well if you look at this year's ms hk.. it's really bad... more and more not that skinny people are taking part.. not discriminating but yeah..

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

can't waittttttttttt to watchhh 6!!!

9. philostrate

Yeahhhhhhhhh Me Toooo....

10. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Going to watch episode 6 after I posted this!!!
    hehehe*

11. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

ooo...joey and ron -rolleyes lol...seems pretty good so far :D

12. SUSIE-DANG-1988

lol. yeah.. ron and joey. hehehehe*
    ouch! that must have hurt!! Dropped on his toe!
    ah jing was kinder annoying in this eps! wanting to her mum. But i still find her funny.

13. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol i really don't like kate tsui. (ron's cousin) lol oh yay! kenny is appearing next episode. i wanna see how he will perform in this series. lol took him long enough to appear.

14. SUSIE-DANG-1988

wooo!! kenny!!!!!
    cant wait!!
    oh yeh and that guy "kiu bo bo" rofl! that minutes to the fame guy and also in welcome to the house. hahaha* he's sooo funny. lol. And you pak kiu reaction! ROFL.

15. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

yes that was kinda funny, every time 'kiu bo bo' appears, the atmosphere turns into a humorous one

16. philostrate

yeah...and ron's scene in the hospital is funny too...see his blurry face when listening to the woman's complain lol

at 1st i thought kenny was sammul when he shouted daddy and mummy in the ep7 trailer...

17. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

omg, i found kate tsui just sooooooo annoying in these couple of episodes, pmo!!...buh then again i guess she's acting it well...grrr<_<

18. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

yeah I am surprise to know she is Miss HK so way man.

19. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

muahahhah im gonna watch epsiode 7 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *gagagagagggagagaa*

20. tvb4me

tvb4me New Member

Thank YOU!