episode 1-5 discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, Apr 11, 2007.

1. what do you think of the series so far...plot wise...character wise etc.

i like enjoying the moses character the most right now. -lol

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I'm getting tired of how series start off with the climax and then backtrack to show what led up to it now. It used to be interesting but it's getting overused. It probably does work well here though.

Makes me use 'coloured glasses' when looking at the 2nd wife of Ha Yu. In fact, you see her bitchiness leak out a bit in ep 2 with more in 3 probably as far as I can tell in the preview.

I don't understand how they classify the abalone (bow yu). The fewer somethings they have the more they're worth? I understand the real stuff and fake stuff by colour, but whats with the other thing that made the 8 family jewels so precious?

3. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

So far, it's pretty funny with the children and all, but I can see how the family is going to get more complex. I think that the second wife isn't all that bad in the beginning, she probably develops her evilness later in the series although you can see her temper get worse in ep 2 already. Yeah, i agree that Moses is my favorite character right now, he's so funny xD Looking forward to more of the series

4. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

just finished watching episode 3. and im staring to not like the 2nd wife. but in episode 2, i thought it was weird how moses and bosco was filming that commercial thing in the bathroom. and the way moses acted in the bathroom was really funny!!

5. yea ep 3... the drama is picking up.... i think there will be some betrayal and backstabbing coming soon....from the second wife.

btw raymond didn't appear yet.... where is he!? -devil

#5 shinobi, Apr 12, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2007
  6. yoyolib

yoyolib Member

waiting for Tavia and Raymond! cooome on.

im loving Ha Yu's character.
    more drama tho. whoot whoot!

this series is getting goooooood.

7. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I find the 1wife is soo......nice. In real life I don't know if any women could sharing a husband with another woman like her in this drama series.

8. ccfmark

ccfmark New Member

Hi ! I'm don't know how to download ! I need help.

9. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I think we won't see Raymond for a while probably since in the series' pic, he's also a lawyer and Linda is only studying to become one. She'll probably meet him along the way.

10. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

Scroll down to the download section of the forum, then click on "TV drama series/shows" then click on "Chinese Modern TV series" and then click "Heart of Greed." There are torrent files you can download from which requires you to have Bitcomet/somethine else or other people have also posted direct links on where you can download the specific episodes. Hope this helps!

I can't stand the second wife in the third episode. If I was Ha Yu, I would have b**** slapped her. How dare she talks to the first wife like that?!

11. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

I thought polygamy was outlawed in Hong Kong. I want multi wives

12. shuet_ying

shuet_ying Member

Only watched the first 3 eps, it seems alright so far i'm just waiting for Raymond to come into the series ^__^ I really don't the person that plays the father of the family though.

13. i agree.. and in ep 3 she got shouted at too....like if sharing a husband isnt good enough she needs to take all this anger from the second wife too... <_<

14. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Ep 4 so funny with Moses' sister punking him.

I've never had anyone use 886 for 'bye bye lor'.

15. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

its not that good of a series. I hope they got better ones after this series over.

16. Cookie_Girl

Cookie_Girl New Member

On episode 4, the series in great so far!
    But Ray and Tavia has not appeared yet :(
    Cant wait to watch on!:p

17. yayitzmonica

I just finished Episode 3 >.< Episode 4 isn't done loading yet xD So far, I can see how the misunderstanding starts. But, still, I don't think that the second wife was pretending or plotting something when she yelled at the first wife. Sad, isn't it? How jealousy and greed can turn even the most optimistic, joyful family into a hellhole. I can tell that I'm not going to look forward to the future arguments. Although I'm not really a BoTa fan and isn't really looking forward to the pairing, hope Tavia comes up soon! And Raymond, too; imagine how wonderful this series would be if it was FungYi ^.^

18. Julie504

Julie504 Active Member

i read from other forums that tavia wont appear maybe until episode 6 and for raymond episode 7

19. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Actually it did seem like the 2nd wife was plotting it. The mood really changed when the first wife offered the 2nd one the chance to add her name to some of the stores the family owned. Plus her convo with her son makes it sound like she has a really massive scheme plotted.

20. yayitzmonica

I guess you're talking about episode 4... FYI, i didn't see it yet xD So, yea...