episode 11-15 discussion

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by shinobi, Apr 23, 2007.

1. raymond finally speaks!

lol moses so funny ....he thinks linda has a crush on him but all shes thinking about is raymond. -lol

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Her weblog is misleading and it's creepy when think about it.

You can already see how ungrateful Bosco is for what Moses' was doing for him, though Moses did somewhat bring it upon himself. Now it'll start making more sense how the family divides up until the court scene again.

3. b_lam007

b_lam007 New Member

hi shinobi, where can i dl episode 11 to 15

4. cat

cat Well-Known Member

Look for the
    1. Download Section in the forum
    2. select TV Drama Series/Show
    3. Select Chinese Modern TV Series
    4. Select HOG

for your information ep 12 is coming out today and as for ep 13 to 15 is not yet out.

5. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

Ep 12: Man....The 2nd wife and the uncle just accused Bosco for the fake "Bao Yue" :S Wonder what will happen next

6. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

According to the preview, it sounds like at least "Lei Yee" figures out something is wrong.

Does anyone know, during the preview, when the 1st wife demands a person to leave the house--who she's talking to? I think the preview wants us to think it's second wife, but my gut tells me it's her brother.

7. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yea Michelle figures that 2nd wife had a role too.

That's interesting. I never thought it could have been Louis at all from the preview but now that you mention it, it does make sense too. She can scold and demand things of her brother, but it would be odd to demand things from the 2nd wife. It would make more sense if Ha Yu did that to the 2nd wife but he's too dense lol.

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I just hate to see a happy family falling apart one chapter after another. I feel sorry for the first wife because I don't think she could take all of these. First the secret relationship Bosco has with Tavia then the fake Bao Yue and I just wondering what come next. I think the first wife properly will end up spending more time in the hospital.

9. DIESEL

DIESEL Active Member

Isn't the whole movie just about the family struggling and staying together? The first few episodes kinda foreshadowed something like family trouble.

10. for sure it's her brother... cause if she kicked out the 2nd wife...tong yun guy would be upset...she nevered liked her own brother anyways....the next episode looks good! the drama is picking up!.

11. DIESEL

DIESEL Active Member

I don't like the 2nd wife, she's a bitch in this.

12. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

totally agree! Man... i don't understand what tong yan gai sees in her.

13. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Whoa, I guess everyone was only partially right. The 1st wife was scolding at both her younger brother and the 2nd wife. She must have "gum jing for" eyes, she see through everything.

14. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

I know, right? I was soooooo into watching her yell at the both of them. It felt really good that they finally got what they deserved. At first, I was really nervous the 1st wife was coming back home--esp. after 2nd wife told her son to call, just to make her agitated. But, I still think despite all the drama that they'll give the money back and say sorry...because the family needs to stay together for longer--it's only the 13th episode!

BTW, I kinda find the Moses & Linda storyline distracting.

15. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

SSJ 1st wife showing some true powah. Can win an argument without logic simply because she said so. That's power lol.

It would be really interesting to see how the uncle and 2nd wife behave in the future after a lashing like that. They'll kick the evil up a notch. Can't wait to see it.

16. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I like the part that the 1wife scold at both of her brother and the 2wife. Way to go for the 1wife. As for Bosco and Tavia they properly will end up getting married anyway even those Bosco 's parents don't agree with it.

17. JOANNIEEEEE

JOANNIEEEEE Member

the second wife is such a b****!!!
    especially in ep. 13 when she was making "Lei Yee" apologize to her!.
    i just wanna slap her across the facee!!

18. bosco's character is so immature... ahhh it's annoying.

i liked how ep13 ended with the dai jeh laying down the law. :)

19. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

i don't care so much about bosco although what he's doing is wrong, in my opinion but i just can't get over the fact that the second wife is so.. ARGGRUSH. haha. yeah, i display emotion through weird sounds. anyways, she's so evil to the core that i don't think anything or anyone can save her. she's only in the family for the money it seems and thank goodness her son was raised with other positive influences or else i'd think he would be evil as well o_O she's soo.. grr! i wanna just slap her too. not really, but i think about it. haha.

20. DaChinaGuy

DaChinaGuy Active Member

after seeing the trailer at the end of 14.. heart of greed is the correct name for this series lol...

man.. how greedy is tivia's mom.. interms of wot she is asking for to let her daugther marry bosco.. i mean.. does she even understand the situation.. her daugther is pregnant and only just divorced..