Episode 13 Question

Discussion in 'Beautiful Cooking II - 美女廚房 2' started by animeblood, Jul 12, 2009.

1. animeblood

animeblood Well-Known Member

I didn't finish the episode but I got a question.

Before round 1, the girls were asked to do a demonstration of their food (I think). Is it me or did the girls' demonstration look too good...sort of seem staged<_< Look like they were practicing before hand or something.

2. Snojo

Snojo New Member

To me it seemed like the were probably getting direction from someone on how to cook it.

Some of them who kinda knew how to cook did a much better job, while some just um...seemed to even struggle.

And I think there was a double for one of them ... lol they only showed hands cutting and cooking and then it went to a face shot to show her concentrating

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah, I get what you're saying, there wasn't a shot where the girls were there with the food.

And the the jap chick fo sho couldn't of cooked that -lol

4. animeblood

animeblood Well-Known Member

Yeah, I realized something was wrong when the Japanese girl created a giant black blob.

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I'm sure they were taught on how to prepare, they looked like they know what they were doing which I didn't believe for a sec that they could. All the ingredients and sauces were probably prepared and all they had to do was throw it in...

That Japanese girl will put people in the hospital with her cooking but I have to give her points for such creativity. <_<

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Looked like wet cement

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the jap girl is def. an example of 波大無腦, in the field of cooking, the most disgusting dish i ever seen on that show, shit-like noodle!? fruit omelet!? w/ frog!! why don't u add some rice to make ur omuraisu from Japan

8. Charmaine Chan

i think they has practice alot before hand when doing the demo cooking..
    the jap girl really is a bad cook n wife...hmmph..i thought jap ladies can cook so well..coz their kids like to have cartoons n stuff in their lunch boxes..hehe

9. ahkai

ahkai Member

When the jap girl told judges she plan to make Frog+Omelet+Fruits i knew it was gonna be a trip to the trash can. -bowroflarms