Episode 15 Guests/Thoughts

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by Pinky, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

so this week guests were famous ppls kids, i kno sum but not all can sumone tell me?

Joyce Cheng - Lydia Summ
    Timmy Hung - Sammo Hung
    Carl Ng - Richard Ng
    Ankie Beilke - saw her in "7 beast" n thought she was very pretty, but didnt kno shes the child of sum famous person?
    Shaun Tam - does he sing? his
    Ada Wong - her dads sum fampus prodcer/director?

---------------
    lol im not a big fan of the human hula hoop, but i gotta say when carl was tossing ada was hilarious! she was like a dead object n he flung her everywhere-bowroflarms

n timmy, always being played by the hosts lmao

i was lookin forward to "close the door" since i kno half of them is pretty much fluent in english.. too bad they mixed it up n had them speak chinese instead

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, they didnt have Nic Tse? or um Shek Sau's son? lol i actually dunno much famous peoples children lol, um how bout ......... harwick lau, lol , too hard to find ppl for this types of guests lol
    lol Timmy Hung and Carl Ng !

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i only knew 2 out of the 6 guests..lol
    that girl ada...could she be wong jing's daughter?

4. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

I feel sorry for the lesser know kids, most of the co host were concentrating on Timmy Hung because he has been in the industry the longest, the other guest got a lot less camera time.

5. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Ankie Beilke is the daughter of Ankie Lau. She's hawtttt.
    Shaun Tam is the son of Ti Lung (A Better Tomorrow).

I liked how they twisted the "Close the Door" game. I would've liked to see it played the normal way too, though.

Did anyone notice that Ankie Beilke did not participate in the last game (Human Tetris)?

6. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Timmy Hung prob got the most attention because, hes mates with them and that um , hes a lot known more than the others, lol shuan Tam is Ti Long's son...... never knew, and carl Ng is richard Ng's son lol
    didnt know all these stuff, since its not like, Spread a lot like , Eg everyone knows Nic Tse is Tse Yin's son lol

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It's funny when they made fun of Ada and Timmy's father

8. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

What da hell happen to the card kissing game? The one where people have to get the card from one table to the next by using the sucking technique only. I think that one is the best game out of them all.

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I think they cut the games that people dislike such as kissing card game and the scissors-paper-rock

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol that card kissing game is hilarious,. but the hammer paper siccors on the rocky platform isnt taht good,

11. Pinky

Pinky Well-Known Member

yea i liked that card kissing/passing game..

wonder y they didnt bring back the suckin ping pong.. i LOVED that one!