Episode 16 - 20 The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Oct 27, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

What do you think happens next? for san okay?

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Probably, they made it so obvious when he stuck his cell phone (I think) in his pocket. Plus there's no sign of blood from when I first saw, not worth rewatching to see details lol.

3. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

San is Yuen Biao rite? He wont die so soon....haha...Probably wont die..
    The preview for epi.16 looks great...More of Yoyo and Moses working together...

4. Snowwhites

Snowwhites Well-Known Member

Is this a good series or not? I hear so much hype over this drama.

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

episode 16 was good with all those action. Cant belive all those police against 2 people had to take that much time. lol. And to be honest I don't think johnlung loves ching ching as much as she loves him. lol, hahaha.

can't wait for episode 17 - finally kevin cheng is appearing! :)

6. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

the scene is overdose and wasted. teh chasing scenes make like they can run a marathon.

a bit wasted IMO.. too hard to believe.. to much shoulder roll on the ground.
    the gayest part was the bullet proof vest.. like he WAITED for his line to say "ngnor mo see, jerk jor bay dan yee" lol.

7. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Finished watching episode 17 - do you really think that girl yan yan is for san daughter?? hmm... but if it is then why is she acting that she doesn't know him?? and wher's her mum?

8. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I think Natalie Tong is Yuen Biao's daughter. In the theme song, you can see her hugging him.

9. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

I personaly like ep 17, it showed much love between john & ching and ep13 was darn funny when she did the magic trick n her scarf caught on fire, they were loving too in there.

10. kfcmal1

kfcmal1 Active Member