episode 36 - 40 Discussion *WARNING SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed - 溏心風暴' started by n4mele5s, May 28, 2007.

1. n4mele5s

n4mele5s Well-Known Member

ive just finished episode 36 and it seems like alfred goin to die.

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

i heard he's gonna die in ep 35? i haven't watched 35 yet hihi

3. n4mele5s

if u watch the song part ull see a pic of ray on the desk and candles everywhere and i no its sad but sometimes it happens

4. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

hey guys where do you get eps 36-40 from please I'm dying to know what happens lol

5. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

So sad...now that Linda has forgiven him he has to die! He should've told her earlier, she should've forgiven him earlier...ARGH! So many should haves! Wow...check out Linda when she snapped at sai kai. And Henry has some nerve to go back and make trouble for his family! It's so obvious that he's marrying sai kai for her money

6. philostrate

yeah henry has finally shown his true colors to sai kai....demanding money openly....

and the guy who played as yoyo's newest bf after the pilot david is Mr HK semi-finalist? i always thought he has great body....at least better than the Rocky guy...

7. hanllng

hanllng Member

yaya..i become more n more gan chiong...

8. hanllng

hanllng Member

juz wondering...how come the 2nd son will side another side in the end instead of "dak dak dei" them..

9. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Omg.
    I Cried Sooo Much
    Alfred's Going To Die When Linda Forgave Him !
    Why Couldnt She Forgive Him Earlier ?
    Why Couldnt He Say Something Earlier !
    If He Just Listen To The Taxi Driver & Went To The Hospital
    He Wouldnt Have Died !
    He Couldnt Just Told The Case Point To Linda Later !
    Omg !
    No, I Hate This, Alfred's Dead !

10. dreyvii

Yeah, I think he looks pretty hot!

11. SaNine

SaNine Member

i wonder with Raymond's death.. will Linda go with Moses?

12. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Why Do You Wonder About Raymond's Death ?
    && Probably Linda Will Go With Moses .

13. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

totally agree with you. And the sad part is that Linda already forgive him.

14. dreyvii

The only consoling factor is that both Raymond and Linda didn't have a change of heart. They both loved each other to the very end, when Raymond died. It is only after Ray's death that Linda hooks up with Moses. It would have really broken Ray's heart if Linda went out with Moses while he was still so in love with her.

The writer did a good job in writing the storyline this way, by settling the relationship one at a time.

Even with dai bao and his two wives, they planned it in a way where first dai kai steals the limelight and the love and respect of dai bao, and later she dies and sai kai gets back into the picture. It makes things seem less complicated and we are able to appreciate the relationship between the characters better and focus on them individually.

This is the BEST series I've watched so far. The last time I was so excited about a series was probably in War and Beauty and The Charm Beneath!! :p

15. daisy

daisy Well-Known Member

At first I don't very like Raymond character played in this series but after seeming him writing his journey on his computer I start to fall in love with him again. I think this journey it is very touching.

16. philostrate

*************spoiler ahead****************

apparently bosco will be the undercover pretending to side the evil

17. raymonds death was such a sad scene...i dont usually get teary (guys dont cry ;))... but that scene had me going for a bit... ...when he was running to get to a pay phone... why didn't he call the ambulance first!?! he could of lived!! :(

theres no way linda will get with duk duk now...ray left behind too much love for her...she will soon find out reading his blogs etc...

im surprised mr chinatown isnt dead by now.

18. n4mele5s

how did u find out?

19. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I bet Linda will be devastated to find out the new about Raymond 's death and she will feels even more guilt after she read the blog. It is so...sad to see Ray is death in a car accident. I just wonder why did he get help first then make that phone call to Linda. If you guys were Linda do you pick Raymond or Moses?

20. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Yeah. She'll Be So Sad About The Blogs
    EXACTLY ! Like If He Went To The Hospital First
    Then He Wouldnt Have Died
    Then After He And Linda Will Be Together !
    Godd .
    I'd Pick Raymond, Because I Just Like Him More
    Ahah .