Epsiode one of super trios supreme!

Discussion in 'Super Trio Show 2008 - 獎門人取犀 Game' started by shinobi, Mar 30, 2008.

1. pretty funny.. i like the last game the most...the wall.. i remember watching the japanese version few years back very hilarious -bowroflarms ...good addition to the super show :)

thoughts on first episode?

2. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I'm only halfway tru the 1st episode and it is hilarious....Good break from studies...haha

3. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

laughing that much..my belly hurts..i lov charm sheh..she is so kawaii! totally not scared too join and make her *hands dirty* like the other girls..so (Y)..and lmao with angela tong;-), she just couldnt stand watching/sitting and not to be able part of it..

#3 小Yu咒, Mar 31, 2008
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  4. appletee

appletee Member

YES it was so funny! i couldnt help but laugh when one of the host mention during the last event... this is why tvb series are going down...

5. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

LOL. omg.. first episode well funny!!! hahahahahas.
    couldn't stop laughing! i like how they changed the ma lai chung, 'cos before was speaking but now its action. ROFL. hahahahas. well funny.

6. jimchen89

jimchen89 Member

i thought it was ok

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

They get better ;)

8. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

i liked the intro when the group dance at the beginning singing the themesong.. so cool

9. hkskid

hkskid Active Member

Epsiode one is by far the best!! B/C it the funny and it had all good guest.

10. or3olov3r

or3olov3r Member

I think episode one was a good start of super trio supremem because of Bosco and Charmaine .