Estate agent is obsessed by red and white – and the number seven

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phoenix, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

[​IMG]
    Colour code: Sevenraj with his wife Pushpa and children Maneesha, 15 and son Bharathraj, 17 (Picture: AFP/Getty)

It began as a gimmick but estate agent Sevenraj got a bit carried away.

Now his car, clothes, office, house and everything in it are red and white – even his family.

Fifty-two-year-old Sevenraj – so named because he was the seventh child – has become a minor celebrity in Bangalore, India, where he lives.
    [​IMG]
    Red and white: The family’s shoes (Picture: AFP)

Explaining his choice, he said: ‘Mahatma Gandhi is recognised by his glasses and bare torso with a white towel, so I had to do something similar to be recognised by one and all.’

His long-suffering wife Pushpa, 42, said: ‘Eighteen years ago, when I got married, it was something new for me. Later on, I understood the craze of my husband and stood by him.
    [​IMG]
    The bonds that tie: Pushpa has learned to live with his obsession (Picture: AFP/Getty)

‘Whenever I am with him, I wear red and white colour combinations.’

Being the seventh born, his car’s number plate ends in four sevens, his telephone number ends 777 and he has the number seven sewn on to his clothes. And guess how many buttons he has on his blazer.
    [​IMG]
    Seventh heaven: Sevenraj stands proudly by his red and white car (Picture: AFP/Getty)

credit: metro.

~~~~~~
    :wtf: Do you guys have a favourite colour? anyone have a colour scheme theme going on in their houses too? -bigsmiles

2. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Like Henry Ford said, "They can have any color they want, ...as long as it's black."

3. skoo78

skoo78 Active Member

That's so cool. 7 is a lucky number to most people. It is actually mine also. My favorite colors are black and blue but I don't have a color scheme going on in my house except my clothes are mostly black.

4. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

Where did he hide those Indian gold jewelry and his gold Rolex watch?

5. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

That house looks like a giant "sun toi" the bai sun thing where you place your incense