Explain latest ep?

Discussion in 'The Voice - 超級巨聲' started by oxi, Nov 9, 2009.

1. oxi

oxi Member

Hi! Can somebody please explain how the latest ep works? I don't really understand the rules. The four chinas came to compete against the hk people, but who gets kicked out? do the chinas replace them? thanks!

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

Those companies signed contracts to make it like that. Competitors from Mainland & Taiwan are gonna come and challenge. They will do it in four pairs every week. If challenging team (Mainland/Taiwan) have 2 wins or 1 win 1 tie, they'll be asked to stay and compete with the original HK competitors to win "The Voice". The original HK competitors won't get kick out. Based on wiki, it's gonna be like that till after 11/29

i dont wanna watch it anymore, its all about frigging $$$$$ business

3. oxi

oxi Member

oo damn... that sucks.. the voice was about hk talent..

4. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

I don't like the concept but I thought the performance in the last episode was amazing. (Except for that female composer representing HK, I personally think she sucks and should be kicked out ASAP) Having such experienced singers from previous competition compete seems a bit messed up and unfair to the HK singers....

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i guess its good that they're experiencing different types of challenge. HK is a small industry so its always good to compete w/ diff kinds of people.

6. oxi

oxi Member

I'm confused again, I was under the impression a new set of 4 come each week to see if they can stay and a each song counts as a win. But I've just started this weeks ep and it's the same challenging team from last week? So I'm guessing the team has to win that overall week for them to have one win? Thanks for clarifying.

7. pensuked

Er... I think this is the rules:

The challengers challenges two of the current members of The voice. (one challenge per week)
    In the two weeks, they must have either 1 win + 1 tie or 2 wins to automatically qualify otheriwse the judges will decide whether or not they qualify. For example in this week the results were 3 challengers got 2:0 and 1 win + 1 tie so they qualify, while the 4th guy got 1 win 1 lose, the judges discussed and decided he doesn't qualify.

8. oxi

oxi Member

haha sry i posted that at the start of the ep, watched the whole ep now and finally understand it hahaha

9. lunarz123

lunarz123 New Member

I really do not like the concept of this. Whereas Asian Million Star, yes they are still showcasing the talents of other places such as Taiwan and what not, but for the singers to come and join the original competitors, it's really not fair. I came to watch the HK singers perform, not the mainland singers. Sorry but I think TVB made a wrong move there.

10. pensuked

^ Yeah agreed. Like the episode last week, even the judge said that the guy who got 1st place in that big singing competition in China was already in the level of a Professional Singer and shouldn't even be in this competition.

11. pensuked

Just watched the latest episode. Did anyone hear what the host said about next week? Did he say there's going to be more challengers? o_O Challengers AND elimination?

12. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

Hey, anyone know the name of the new female challenger? She's cute.

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

^ The rock girl singer, she is pretty cute ^__^ but I don't know her name, lol.

14. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

^ I want to see more of her. Hope she can be one of the finalists at the end.

15. tofuboy

tofuboy Member

im kinda getting annoyed with tthe fact tht they are bringing in more ppl and dragging the show on -.-

16. xsugarx

xsugarx Well-Known Member

Kinda getting tired of this show. They're dragging it on way too long they need to kick some people off already.

17. dungnge

dungnge Member

dont even know wat they singing ! they show call "voice" but nothing special with the voice.. ~!!!! boring

18. Rainbowvcd

Rainbowvcd New Member

when other china singers join to this show, I feel this show was dead. Not fair and no more interest to watch.

19. aznboi12_4

aznboi12_4 Active Member

i really didn't like the fact the new people joined the competition...i wanted lam see git to win..or that 14 year old girl...and the judges...when judging english songs..i get so annoyed...like the last episode....that girl that sang over the rainbow...she did a pretty good job but she only got 77 points or so -.-;

20. aznboi12_4

aznboi12_4 Active Member

hon ah see was good too