Eye In The Sky - 跟蹤 [Starring Tony Leung, Simon Yam, Kate Tsui, Maggie Siu] - 2007

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Nov 25, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

Title: Eye In The Sky
    Released: 2007
    Director: Yau Nai-Hoi
    Producer: Johnnie To, Tsui Siu-Ming
    Writer: Yau Nai-Hoi, Au Kin-Yee

Casts:
    Tony Leung Ka Fai
    Simon Yam
    Kate Tsui
    Lam Suet
    Maggie Siu
    Eddie Cheung
    Lai Yiu-Cheung
    Berg Ng
    Samuel Pang
    Wong Wah Ho

Synopsis:
    Surveillance, translated as “eye in the sky” It means “to follow” and to “keep careful watch” as if you had “an eye in the sky”.

Team leader, Simon Yam (Wong Man Ching) and his men, including newcomer Kate Tsui (Ho Kai-bo), have a gang of jewelry shop robbers under close surveillance. Tony Leung (Chang Chong Shan), a seasoned criminal with the strong instinct of the hunted, escapes captures and sabotage police swoops umpteen times. It's as if he too had an eye in the sky on his enemy's movements.

But, the net is closing in and Chan is now under Wong's surveillance. Chan, a master of concealment and Wong, an expert at camouflaging. A game of cat and mouse. Who can outsmart the enemy and gain final victory?

Trailer:
    [youtube]crwXruTSYPA[/youtube]

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Great movie! better than I expected!

the ending was really unrealistic when gau tau 'dog head' was like putinf our with blood?! and he's still not dead?!!? lol. but it was good.

g lui 'piggy' acted crapp in this film.

3. brujah28

brujah28 Member

think this was a pretty good movie... i was amazed at how the "dog" team keep track of the criminals...interesting -worship

4. tallgirl888

tallgirl888 Well-Known Member

Very good movie, great performances from everyone...It seems like Tony Leung hasn't been around for so long!

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the movie was ok, buy tony leung ka fai wasn't so good in this movie, shoulda been more cunning. i liked maggie siu though, she was funny.

6. beckham

beckham Well-Known Member

Johnnie To always come out with new ideas
    haha
    nice movie

7. Simon_Sez

Simon_Sez Active Member

Well made and solid attempt by new director Yau Nai Hoi but i thought it went downhill towards the end.

8. zeewee

zeewee Well-Known Member

I really hated Kate's acting and character! Her character took forever to respond to things and always made spontaneous and unwise decisions that would affect the whole team.

9. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

da film was not all that onli watched it coz had nuffin else 2 watch