Fahrenheit Members Visit HK Disneyland

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Paradiso, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Paradiso

Paradiso JUNKFOOD QUEEN

[​IMG]

Two members of the Taiwan four-man pop group Fahrenheit, Jiro Wang Dongcheng (Dadong) and Aaron Yan Yalun, enjoyed themselves by visiting Hong Kong Disneyland on Tuesday.

The two pop stars were invited to host the media preview ceremony of Hong Kong Disneyland's summer party "Mickey's Summer Blast". The other two members Wu Chun (Wu Zun) and Calvin Chen Yiru are busy shooting drama ‘Princess Little Sister’ or ‘Gong Zhu Xiao Mei’ and can not come to Hong Kong.

They also had fun viewing the wacky waterworks parade by Mickey Mouse and its pals and joining the amusement activities.

The summer party will open to the public on July 14 and will run through August. It will also feature "plunder the fun at pirateland" and "animation academy".

Source: CRI, asianbite

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

jiro was ugly in hana kimi but i'm surprised he can be so good looking in their MVs...

3. CuTeBuBleBeAr

CuTeBuBleBeAr Well-Known Member

Aaron looks short : S

4. lil-nessa

lil-nessa New Member

i love them! lol x its always them two together when they go to hong kong disney x i wonder how many times they've been coz i always hear they go x actually i went to honk kong on holiday n i went one dai to disney n SAW DEM! i went crazy lol..x

5. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Where is Wu Zun?
    :(