Fala Chen and boyfriend have discussed marriage

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Dav, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

Source: Oriental Daily
    Translated by: aZnangel

[​IMG][​IMG]

Fala Chen and boyfriend have discussed marriage

Yesterday Fala Chen attended a shopping mall event and performed a ballet dance. Fala reveals that on New Year's Eve, she took part in a Macau countdown event and sang songs like she was holding a concert. When she got back to Hong Kong at 3am, she was asked if she's going to spend the New Years with her boyfriend? She laughed and said it's too late, she wants to go home and sleep.

In the new year, has she got a raise? Fala said: "A little, I do hope that everything will improve with my job. Today I got to earn some extra income, a good start for the new year." When speaking of her new years resolution, Fala felt that the most important is good health because last year she was too busy with work. Reporters teased her saying that she's a rich wife, of course she has good health. Fala smiled and said: "Not related. Normal rest and work is fine. (Getting married soon?) I also hope for good things to happen, but I'm not in charge alone. (Did you imply your intentions to your boyfriend?) We have discussed it in private. (Boyfriend has no intention to marry you?) You ask him!"

2. sexy legs!

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

she's not pretty or anything. ordinary and not even attractive. not sure why she got popular. her eyes, nose, adn everything all typical.

4. agreed XD-^_^

5. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

Dude, what else do you want? At least, it is all natural...
    I love her dimples...

6. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

she's pretty... who's her bf?

7. nelsonho19901990

nelsonho19901990 New Member

Fala's hot, pretty, cute and fit ! I love her !

8. cheemeng233

cheemeng233 Member

good luck fala..hope u r happy forever