Fala Chen's Bikini Picture

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Feb 15, 2013.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

fala-chen-bikini-2013.jpg

Fala Chen (陳法拉) spent the most ideal Lunar New Year holiday. Escaping the cold weather of Hong Kong, Fala vacationed at a beach resort for several days. In a photo from her travels, Fala suntanned in a bikini while soaking in the sweeping ocean views.

Fala believes that starting the New Year on a rejuvenated note is important. “Last year, after filming Triumph in the Skies 2 <衝上雲霄2>, I only had one day of rest before starting on a new drama. I didn’t have a real break, so I went to a warm vacation spot for several days, to escape from the hustle and bustle. I’ve become re-energized. I will give myself a lively start in the Year of the Snake. I will not be a lazy snake!”

After her vacation, Fala resumed filming for Will Power <傳愛事務所> yesterday. Fala exchanged New Year greetings with costars Moses Chan (陳豪), Wayne Lai (黎耀祥), and Christine Ng (伍詠薇). “It’s especially joyous to work during the Lunar New Year holiday. I can collect lucky packets and everyone’s spirits are excited, making the entire studio very festive!”

Although 2012 was relatively a quiet year for Fala’s career, this year is already off to a good start. Four of Fala’s dramas, Queens of Hearts and Diamonds <東西宮略> Ghost Writer <蒲松齡>, Links to Temptation <誘情轉駁> and Can’t Buy Me Love <公主駕到> are currently airing on different television stations in mainland China, boosting her recognition and popularity levels.

Fala is happy that audiences will be able to watch her dramas over the festive Lunar New Year holiday and thanked her fans across the Greater China region for “reporting” news related to her, allowing Fala to gauge her acceptance levels across diverse markets.

Creds: Oncc

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Rare sight regardless what you say.

3. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Didnt kno she was that flat chested...

4. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Links to temptation is old stuff and it is JUST airing now!?!?!

5. kakapanda

kakapanda New Member

"Escaping the cold weather of Hong Kong" haha. I don't think we all have the same definition of cold

6. def a great view for us... her in that bikini:shifty:

7. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Are my eye sights getting bad and tired from a day's work or is it the picture? why is the picture so small?

So this is fake "support" ??
    [​IMG]