favourite song?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by caitlin13, Dec 4, 2005.

1. caitlin13

caitlin13 Member

What's your favourite song of all time?

2. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

Hard to choose one of all time!

3. chinaman

chinaman Active Member

Yeah, it changes from time to time depending on what new single is out. Right now, I'm feeling dai fung chui, ho yun, loving you long time (cheng yung is hot!). oh ya..and I love Tong Hua.

As for favourite of all time?....I think the oldest azn pop songs that I still listen to are an jing, qi li xiang, and never changing habits.

The oldest english songs are Many Men by 50, and Only God Can Judge Me by Pac (that ones a real oldie).

So those would be my "favourites". Sorry can't narrow it down much more than that.

#3 chinaman, Dec 4, 2005
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2005
  4. littoazngirl

littoazngirl Guest

i like all the songz u named except the oldies, cuz i dunoz who singz those

5. chinaman

chinaman Active Member

An Jing and Qi Li Xiang are Jay Chou. You never heard those? You really gotta dl them. They're awesome. Never changing actually isn't that old. It's Boyz and Twins.

6. Sw33tKizZez

Sw33tKizZez Member

a whole bunch ... :) I like sad and nice melody type of music ... intrumental kool !! :)

7. KrAznGirl

KrAznGirl Well-Known Member

i always have my favourite of the week or month but thanks to mp3's my tastes change real quick, in the paste i had to wait a month or 2 to listen to something new on the radio or buy a new cd now its instant!

8. Onigiri

Onigiri Member

i have so many... depending on mood... i think my all time favourite is Jay Chou's Silence!!! the lyrics are so sad!!

i also like MP4's "What is Love", and Kiss's "Because I'm a Girl", Ken Hirai's "Hitomi wo tojite" ^^ hehe

9. Jerjai

Jerjai Well-Known Member

para para sakura by aaron kwok, good movie too ^^

10. winonachan13

winonachan13 Member

cant really chose an all time best song, like alot. But I do really lik
    那麼愛你為什麼 by karen mok and 黃品源