Female artists angered feeling violated over secret videotaping using infrared camera

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Jeff, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Female artists angered feeling violated over secret videotaping using infrared camera

Yesterday morning, a 2 hour and 7 minutes video clip circulated online with 15 clips of the 2008 Beijing Olympics female drivers practicing. Someone used an infrared camera to secretly videotape the divers practicing for the Beijing Olympics that results in seeing through to their body's private areas. Each of the 15 clips is 10 minutes long. Because the incident involves more than 10 countries with 20 Olympians, the incident is getting bigger and bigger. Chinese Olympic Diving Queen Guo Jingjing and her partner are among the victims of the incident.

From the angle of the video, the person who captured the video may be from the audience. The lens could be zoomed in, but it is believed that the person videotaping is of close distance to the divers. Actually, the clip circulated on the internet last year, but was quickly removed. Now, the clip is back online, the situation is really making people worry and females are feeling unsecured. Many female stars feel that their personal privacy is violated and ask for strict punishments to the camera man. It was suggested that those who wear thin clothing should put protection on the chest area.

Yesterday Rainie Yang and Elanne Kong was asked about the secret photographing using an infrared camera, they felt that it's psychotic, Elanne said: "Very psychotic! In the future when I wear thin clothing, I will have to put protection on my chest area." Rainie said: "I believe not only female stars are afraid of getting photographed, even males are afraid. Females should really be protected, don't use technology to do these things."

Christine Ng and Sharon Chan both expressed that we must crackdown on the person who did this. They both said: "Very angry! Females' privacy should not be violated like that. The authorities should really crackdown on that person who did the videotaping!" Asked if they will be more careful with what they wear when attending public events in the future? Christine said: "This is not related to dressing sexily, even if wearing clothing made of down won't help. Females should be more careful, when a strange person is seen, need to first cover their eyes."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
    Translated by: aZnangel

Aimee Chan: "Not only artists, even citizens should not be photographed by infrared cameras. This really violates privacy and is a criminal offense. That person should suffer legal consequences."

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

People are crazy these days.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Did Aimee get a new cheek bone?

4. sprite

sprite Well-Known Member

This is disgusting.. i mean the person that is just secretly videotaping these famous people..
    are they "sum lei been tai?" (i don't know how to say that in english lol)

#4 sprite, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010