Female singer raped by entertainment company president

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by jazlynnyee, Sep 28, 2008.

1. jazlynnyee

jazlynnyee Fantabulous!!!

[​IMG]

Female singer raped by entertainment company president

Shocking news! A member of a girl-group filed a rape case against the president of a entertainment company today.

This unnamed 23 year old victim was raped by a 48 year old man, who also runs an entertainment company in Korea. The man in question initiated the contact and promised the singer that he would revive her career, only to rape her when they met for the first time and twice more after that. Not only did he violate her body three times but this sick old man asked the singer to send nude photos via her cell phone.

As usual, the defendant is denying the accusations, but what a sad glimpse of what actually goes on behind closed doors in the entertainment industry. Kudos to the unnamed singer who stood up for her rights and took action to bring justice.

Source: Starnews
    Translations: Seoulbeats

- - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - ADDITIONAL ARTICLE -- -- - - - - - - - - - - - --

The Ugly Side of the Korean Entertainment Industry Shows Up Again

An unidentified CEO of a Korean entertainment company was apprehended by Seoul police this morning for investigations after he was accused by a female singer to have committed multiple sexual assualts towards her.

According to the police, Mr. B (48) got to know that this female singer Ms. A (23) had some conflicts with her former management agency. He managed to earn her trust after helping her to resolve the conflict. Last September, Mr. B asked Ms. A out for a meal and made her drunk before sexually assaulting her. Up till September this year, the assault continued for another 3 times. When Ms. A resisted his advances, Mr. B would resort to violence, even taking nude photos of her with his cellphone, threatening to expose them if she resists.

It’s understood that Ms. A was originally from a female idol group and decided to go solo last year after having conflicts with her management. Ms. A filed a police report this morning and the suspect Mr. B was swiftly bought into custody for investigations. This has become a hot topic of discussion among netizens on the actual identity of this female singer, Ms. A soon after the news broke.

Credit: Coolsmurf

2. CookieChiu

CookieChiu Member

Wow that is unbelievable. I guess its really true what they say-the worlds of fashion and entertainment are very dark. If this crime is really true, I hope the justice system gives the accused the punishment he deserves. I wonder how rape cases are usually handled in Korea? Is it more like a hush hush kind of thing or do they string the accuse up so they can get the punishment they deserve?

3. wow..... but of course i am curious to who it was....