Fifa 12 or PES 2012?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by wilsonli, Nov 20, 2011.

?

Fifa 12 or PES 2012

1. Fifa 12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PES 2012

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

I have always played PES, but these past 2 years a lot of people have been saying that Fifa is owning PES...

So again the question is should i keep playing PES or should i join the dark side and buy Fifa 12?

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Once a PES fan, always a PES fan.

- Jeff.

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i played Fifa until 10 on xbox then got ps3 and started playing 11 onwards...i have winning 11 and love that game..i have koreans over sometimes and we only play that... people in ps rooms in korea only play winning...but they are both good games so i say download the demos and decide

4. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

Ive heard good things about Fifa 12. What was good in 11 was made better in 12.

5. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

i used to be an evo fan and didnt like fifa but evo has been left behind a couple years ago now. the main reason was down to the internet play, i have never seen a laggy match in fifa, but evo........

Also fifa is more realistic, if you play evo then fifa will seem overwhelming, but if you go from fifa to evo, evo will seem like an unrealistic joke so keep that in mind.

Evo had its day, maybe it will get the title back on day but for now, FIFA is best, the only bad thing is it is connected to EA.

6. wilsonli

wilsonli Well-Known Member

I heard PES 2012 looks more like Fifa, and i agreed the last two PES were pretty disappointing, the goalkeeper, the defense, and some times the players reactions were so messed up.

I will probably still buy PES, since i've played it since its name was International Super Star Soccer, so im used to the gameplay. Yeah maybe im afraid of changing to a new game...

7. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

I was the same, trust me, get fifa, youll love the amount of things you can do in fifa that you could never do in evo, i also had it since ISSS, plus you will always have good matches online. just play the demos and decide imo but dont expect to pick up fifa and be a master, youll have to put some work in.

[video=youtube;gxfHZz6oAh0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxfHZz6oAh0[/video]