Filefront Down For Maintenance

Discussion in 'Super Movie Cinema Nights Movie Archives' started by 小小, Feb 19, 2007.

1. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

If you used FF recently you would have known that it was experiencing slow speeds and now its down for maintenance (if you read the notice about this yesterday on FF you would have known) and it doesn't take a genius to work out because most all the other FF links are down as well ......

We are not responsible for the filefront slow servers and downtimes so at the moment all you can do is just try again later or another day. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG with the links its just FF is doing maintenance

So please stop spamming the threads saying that the link is down where its just pure common sense why its down -noclue, have patience it won't kill to wait a few more days ;)

Thanks for taking your time to read this and for your support towards PA =)

#1 小小, Feb 19, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  2. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Yeah man, you did a great job putting a notice on the main page.

Almost all my threads that I put on the download section, a lot of people kept on asking abt this Filefront DL links' matter continuely specially the leechers/noob.

I told them again & again but they dont get it & kept on spamming the thread.

Thanks again for telling them off!

3. the ones that complain are just impatient <_<

4. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

but it was pretty obvious wasn't it? if the links are bad, they shld be getting a different message telling them the links to the file has been deleted, etc.

5. drsnoopy

drsnoopy Well-Known Member

FYI, filefront is working again, so tell the noobs.

6. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on for the update, even though i never use ff.

7. blindtorch

blindtorch New Member

ff is slow

8. doungtawan

doungtawan Active Member

Is the problem solve now???
    Please advise. Thanks.

9. xiaojia

xiaojia Well-Known Member

If the link brings you to the home page then the link is probably down. Think shinobi is trying to find the problem to the links the mods uploaded. Some users filefront links still work though. Dun think anyone knows whats the problem yet.