FINAL FANTASY 13 FINALLY COMING TO US on MARCH 9 2010!!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Nov 13, 2009.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

2. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

i'm still deciding whether or not i wanna get the ps3 from japan just for collections sake...but the price isn't listed yet

3. aint we getting FF13?

as for the song, i dont care, your only going to hear it when the game first starts and maybe a couple times in-between and maybe at the very end. i bet if the artist was unknown and they just used the song in the game nobody would have a problem with it when they hear it.

people with a problem, make your own game or dont buy it.

as its coming for xbox i have another reason to not a get a ps3 just yet.. this would be so epic if they just allowed you fight other player/teams on-line, duno why it aint been done yet.

#3 master_g, Nov 15, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
  4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i like leona lewis tho :D .... erm i dunno if i shud get this .. i didnt even play 12 xD

5. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Yeah, i received a email about this. Well at least now we have a set date of when its out. cant wait (^_^)

6. i played FF7, best game ever, tried 8 and dint like it cus it wasnt like 7, played 9 and didnt like it so i stopped, same for 10, played a bit of X2 and stopped as i got bored, now 13... i may like it if the system is good.

Anyway, 13 is not linked to 12 so its doesn't matter if you have or have not played it.

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no ff are true sequels or even have connections in story besides the name with the exception of x and x-2.

8. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yay..go leona...!!!....i likey that songgg....^.^

cant wait for FF...!!!!...even though i skipped the last one...hahha...