final fantasy XII revenant wings

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by gawain187, Jun 11, 2007.

1. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Has anyone heard of this game? Do you know when it will be out in ENG language. So far i have seen the jap language out.

It looks like a cool game and i heard its a sequel to FFXII on the ps2

2. kakenx

kakenx Well-Known Member

loL! part 2 of FFXII..? I should feel bad haha! bought XII when it came out and still haven't had the time to finish it! and now part 2!? sighs....

3. kojiyu

kojiyu Active Member

its more of a Tactical rapg in my opinion and there isn't an english one yet
    its like a side story for 12

4. gawain187

Well I haven't finished FFXII yet aswell. So I have been rushing now playing it.

Oh I see. That is still good cause I really liked that Final fantasy Storyline.

5. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

No need to rush, seeing as it wont see the light of day for some time. Supposedly a Q4 2007 release tho a delay till next year 2008 wont surprise me

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol i beat FF XII in about 60 hours.... it was relatively short compared to previous FF games

7. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

ff12 you meaN? it's already out in Australia ^_______^:D:D

8. gawain187

oh my, thats so long. I expect it to be out soon as its already on the japanese versions. Whats taking it so long? translations?

Did you play thru all of the side quests? or just went straight for the end game boss?

Im talking about Final fantasy 12 revenant wings. Its a game for the DS

9. final fantasy can only work with the materia system, whoever came up with that is a genius, and whoever took it out is a moron imo. prolly the same guy lol

10. gawain187

That system is ok, but its sometimes restricted.