Food Complaints..??

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by brown_bear, Mar 24, 2011.

1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

if there is something wrong with the food you've ordered do you

a) complain...and make a big deal out of it..??..

or

b) go by the line of: "...dont make a mountain out of mole hill"...??

whut do you guys normally do..in these situations..??..

2. brown_bear

i had a mc dong dong brekkie muffin...and i found an egg shell in it...
    and my friends were like go take it back etc....

but i didnt really see it being a big problem i sorta saw it showed it to them..and then flicked it out
    and they were like "whoaaa whut are you doing"..???..ubbber shocked...

i just felt that if i did take it back...theyd prolly just give me another one right..?..and i was
    pretty full so didnt really want another one anyways...

i duno...if it was something bigger mebe id complain....-shrug

3. peppermint

peppermint Well-Known Member

Nah egg shell is nothing, I remember when I was in Hong Kong we found a long piece of plastic in our massive bowl of congee and we just took it out. But thinking about it, we should of complain because there could have been crockcroaches inside XDXDXD

4. brown_bear

^ whoaaa...thas pretty bad...did you finish the congee in the end...or just didnt eat it afters..?

5. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

It really depends where I'm eatting and what I expect the food to be.

In restaurants (any like mcDs or a posh one) i will complain if there are any problems with it. But sometimes the fast food chains like McDs and KFC don't like it and gives you poor customer service and attitudes. Like I had a KFC and I ordered an oreo krush'ems and they gave me a malteaser one but i hate honeycomb :S so my BF went to get it sorted for me but our mate said jsut get another one and he'll have the malteaser. I just saw the KFC dude jsut being so rude to my bf because he was doing everything wrong, like when he took our order he was being pretty damn arrogant about the order we have when we were just ordering from the menu without any special orders.

If it's food I bought form supermarket and I took it out and ate it at another place I usually don't complain, I just throw it away and just remember never to get hte food again like the Tesco sushi and their KFC style chicken. I remembered I had food poisoning when I ate both :( but can't really say which it came from coz i had other food that day

6. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

the thing with complaining to mcD's or kfc etc..i'm always worried they may have 'done something' to the food before they give me the replacement....=s

7. I went to a resturant once and everything this serve is freaking warm/cold. So pathetic... we ordered Peking Duck as a main dish and you're suppose to bring the wrap after all the duck is finish cutting up. But no, they bring it like 15 minutes earlier and all the wrap turned hard and cold. We told the waiter to bring us a new one or at least re-heat it but all she said was "Ngor day mm duc gah." WTF and she left by saying "Tsun yeet sik (Eat while its hot)" :facepalm: Are you serious?

We are never going back there ever again....

8. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

^ fahrenheit

thats bad service lol..dont go there again..!
    waitresses like that gives waitresses like me a bad name lol jks

9. bbgirlsum

^ think people needs to attend to do a course of services and waiting

like the programme Michel Roux' serivces

10. Yeah I'm never going back there again. Im kinda surprised that its still up and running Lol~

11. bbgirlsum

^ maybe that waitress was only there temp and she might have been fired already anyways

12. brown_bear

i duno sometimes when it comes to complaining about food and stuff....doesnt it make ya think
    back to the movie 'road trip'..brekkie scene....ubbbbbbber -sick2

[video=youtube;Z4ZXRlcoEW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ZXRlcoEW8"[/video]

13. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

It was an annual family dinner, so like 20 relatives or so in a chin restaurant. The dessert was large birthday buns (shao bao), but they said they ran out of big ones so small ones, my dad and 2 uncles full yelled at the manager in a packed restaurant.

Pretty funny.

14. ^So ended up having like 100 of small ones?

15. mr_evolution

from memory we told them to make large ones, this was like close to closing time, lol

16. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

Subways usually has good customer service. but I once had my order messed up...was pretty pissed. I asked for mustard on my sandwich and that person put mayo =( I told them of my mistake and they took the sandwich meat out and wiped away the mayo without making a new sandwich. I was pretty pissed because some of the mayo residue was still left on the sandwich.

17. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's what they done to a customer when I went to Subways too, they just wiped off what is there and added what they wanted. It's quite ridiculous really cos what if they are allergic to something, it still contains the trace of it.

18. brown_bear

^ oooh my god...thas terrible...ive not had bad service from subways (just yetttt)...

one time i had a meatball sub....a meatball rollled down on to my trousers...
    and yeshh it happeend to be a day i wore white trousers so massive stain...
    but the guy was ubbber nice and gave me awet cloth and even offered to
    wipe it for me...^^

19. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I believe it's to reduce the wastage level and therefore would save the firm money because remaking the subway cost money. Wahhh that stuff is messy. Hmm that's you being careless right or was it the workers fault for not carefully packing the meatballs into the sub? You must have been gutted cos it would still get a red coloured-like stain on your trousers. 'ho yuuu ahh' walking like that in public lol

20. mr_evolution

A guy offered to wipe your trousers?

Becareful BB