Francis Ng's wife gives birth to a baby boy

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by candy10013, Sep 29, 2008.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Francis Ng and his wife Wong Lai Ping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congratulations to Francis Ng who finally became a father. His wife Wong Lai Ping successfully gave birth to a baby boy a day ago. Francis took soup to the hospital to visit his mother and his son. He smiled and said that his son had both his wife and his own features, very cute. As for problems with milk powders recently, Francis said that he wasn't worried and had plans to reserve enough baby food.

Francis and his wife have been married for 6 years. They have always hoped to have their own children. Finally their dreams came true. His wife gave birth to their son in a private hospital and sources claimed that their son is very chubby, has lots of hair and cried loudly.

Will ask a Fengshui Master to help name his son

Yesterday at 3pm, Francis carried a thermo Soup flask and 2 bags while leaving the private ward. Not sure whether it was because it was his first time becoming a father, but he appeared quite clumsy. When he discovered there were reporters present he reacted with a big shock, but still smiled and was very friendly. Afterwards, he accepted a phone interview. He said "I have just returned from Beijing" (Which day did your wife give birth?) "I don't know, I have just returned, Cheung Dat Ming and my mother sent my wife to hospital. I have seen my baby, he resembles me and my wife's best features. His mouth and the bridge of his nose resembles me, whereas his nose resembles my wife. I am now busy taking care of my wife". (Have you given him an Chinese name yet?) "Not yet, I will ask a Fengshui Master to help with the name". (How is your wife's health?) "Very well".

Source: Oriental Daily
    Translated by: kingkongit27 @ *************

2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

awww...congratz to him n his wife ^^

3. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

awww congrats to them, cnt wait to see pics of the baby, hope they will take some and release them soon!!

4. congrats to them!