Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights #1 ( Mr.Vampire )

Discussion in 'Super Movie Cinema Nights Movie Archives' started by hadouken, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Fridays will be known "Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights"

Whats the idea behind this?

Here at CF we will be uploading a wide variety of asian movies for users to download, every Friday, either from rapid share or megauploads. So come by to check it out!

Lets kick start with this week's FNFMN movie with...

[​IMG]
    "BOOBIES!"
    [​IMG]

Scary aren't they?

Title: Mr.Vampire
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Country :[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hong Kong [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Year:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1985[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Genre:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Horror / Comedy[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Format:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVD[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Running Time:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1H33[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Distributor:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hong Kong Legends[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Date reviewed:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]03/01/2003[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Producer:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sammo Hung[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Director:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ricky Lau [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Cast: Lam Ching Ying, Chin Siu Ho, Ricky Hui, Moon Lee, Anthony Chan, Pauline Wong, Billy Lau, Yuen Wah
    [/FONT]
    Story: When a Taoist priest is called on for advice on how to re-bury a rich man’s father, bad omens suggest that something is terribly wrong. The dead man has become a Vampire, and before long, he attacks his son, leaving the Taoist and his incompetent assistants to do battle with the two Vampires. One of the assistants is feeling less than helpful because he is possessed by a beautiful female ghost who is slowly sapping his life away.

Review *Spoilers

Download From Fast Direct Links Below

[Hide=0]

http://files.filefront.com/demo74rar/;5204603;;/fileinfo.html

password : www.dramasian.com

[/Hide]

#1 hadouken, Sep 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights

Fridays will be known "Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights"

Whats the idea behind this?

Here at CF we will be uploading a wide variety of asian movies for users to download, every Friday, either from rapid share or megauploads. So come by to check it out!

Lets kick start with this week's FNFMN movie with...

[​IMG]
    "BOOBIES!"
    [​IMG]

Scary aren't they?

Title: Mr.Vampire
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Country :[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hong Kong [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Year:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1985[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Genre:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Horror / Comedy[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Format:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DVD[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Running Time:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1H33[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Distributor:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hong Kong Legends[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Date reviewed:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]03/01/2003[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Producer:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sammo Hung[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Director:[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ricky Lau [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    Cast: Lam Ching Ying, Chin Siu Ho, Ricky Hui, Moon Lee, Anthony Chan, Pauline Wong, Billy Lau, Yuen Wah
    [/font]
    Story: When a Taoist priest is called on for advice on how to re-bury a rich man’s father, bad omens suggest that something is terribly wrong. The dead man has become a Vampire, and before long, he attacks his son, leaving the Taoist and his incompetent assistants to do battle with the two Vampires. One of the assistants is feeling less than helpful because he is possessed by a beautiful female ghost who is slowly sapping his life away.

Review *Spoilers

Megaupload Link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40IYHKJ9

Megaupload Link Part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=40A8P9LS

It's In Chinese (Cantonese) with english subs embedded onto the movie

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Re: Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights

good stuff.....

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

good stuff.....

5. Moki

Moki Guest

Wowzers i remeber seeing this movie when i was little, i love it! actually i have the DVD :naughty: Great movie! A rare find.

6. Moki

Moki Guest

Wowzers i remeber seeing this movie when i was little, i love it! actually i have the DVD :naughty: Great movie! A rare find.

7. Re: Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights

seriously who actually downloaded sucessfuly with megaupload? :nuts:

filefront that shit!

8. Re: Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights

seriously who actually downloaded sucessfuly with megaupload? :nuts:

filefront that shit!

9. Moki

Moki Guest

i do =d certin people i gueez

10. Moki

Moki Guest

i do =d certin people i gueez

11. Re: Friday Night Frights and Movie Nights

:eek:

12. Gravite

Gravite Member

this movie is so tide u got any other movie like this?

13. nmamzon

nmamzon New Member

funny ghost movie

14. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

ooo....a funny movie without stephen chow that is actually funny

15. Gravite

Gravite Member

there are a lot of movie without stephen chow that is more funny then the one stephen Chow is in.

16. jsu

jsu New Member

Do you guys have the sequels to Mr. Vampire?

17. bibi0508

bibi0508 Guest

hello.. can u up;oad them separate..

18. trunk

trunk New Member

thanks for the movie

19. ace_89

ace_89 New Member

thanks you very much