Frozen Babies Dumped At Supermarket

Discussion in 'Japanese Chat' started by AC0110, Feb 23, 2010.

1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

OKAZAKI, Aichi -- The bodies of two babies found dumped in a supermarket here on Saturday evening have been identified as those of a boy and a girl who were frozen soon after they were born.

[​IMG]

An autopsy indicated that the babies had probably been frozen within two days of dying. The girl appeared to be a mature infant, but the boy had apparently been born prematurely, and it was believed they were not twins. It remained unknown if the babies had the same mother.

Police said there were no significant external wounds on the bodies of the newborns. They were not able to determine the cause of death or how long ago they died.

The babies were found in two paper bags in a trolley at the entrance of the supermarket on Saturday evening. The unclothed bodies had been wrapped several times in plastic bags. Police said bloodstains were found on one part of the plastic.

Supermarket officials said that the shopping trolleys are usually placed at the entrance of the supermarket under a roof, but there were about 10 other spare trolleys out in the open. A worker found the paper bag when clearing away the spare trolleys before the supermarket closed its doors at 10 p.m. Police quoted store employees as saying they had not noticed anything unusual when clearing away the trolleys at around noon that day.

Source

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

once again nice choice of picture there .. lmao .... but erm ...seriously wtf is wrong with people these days ? errruuggghhhhh

and btw your avatar is soo kawaiiiiiii

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

In Okazaki, babies comes in bags

4. robsh

robsh Well-Known Member

this is so sick and i just had my dinner

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

This is very disturbing. Who could've done that? Obviously s/he is not your normal ppl .. so cold and heartless to have dumped the bodies like that. Ppl like that should rot in hell.

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Before anything else, I want to know how that babies died, but this is a disturbed and mindless way of handle such things. If they died of natural causes than those people who are caring for the babies should just turn themselves in and explain what happened.

7. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

Use CONDOM ! Goddamn it !!!!!!

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol is that a peta pic hahaha..only thing peta is good for...soft p0rn. damn fucking sickos freezing babies now.

9. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

why would someone do such a thing? i hope they find whoever's responsible soon.

10. yeah it is....

and that is just sick! why!? at a supermarket?!

11. aznxtonyx

aznxtonyx Member

the world is just distrubing