Fu*k WeDDing

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by negiqboyz, Jul 12, 2009.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I hate wedding after tonight.

I was laughing my ass off last night at my cousin's bachelor party. Unfortunately and evidently, I was the "hot" talk of tonight's wedding. My Dad talked shit about my separation with the wife. My Mom was asking around for gals to set me up for dates. My aunts and uncles were yapping about me from table to table saying who wanna to date a guy who's half-way divorced, only own a single property, two cars, etc .. I was none stopped being pulled from one table to the next as if I was the groom .. I wanted to knock myself out with the wine but I couldn't since I needed to drive my parents home afterward. It was an exhausting and humiliating night; not to mention I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO EAT ANYTHING MUCH. I only had a soup .. THAT WAS IT. FUCK it .. so much for my $1000 cash as gift .. sigh .. pissed me off .. worst night ever.

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

umm....wow never a dull day in negiq's life huh.....so muchy drama....

3. negiqboyz

What drama? just tonight for me ..

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Damn, that's bad how your family is talking shit about you.

Stand tough man, prove them wrong!

5. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

your father has high expectations... lol

only a single property and 2 cars lol.

6. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Welcome to the I hate weddings side of the world...I told ya nothing can comes good from it

7. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^ lol...so bitter...

so this wedding sucked.... but doesnt mean all weddings suck?

Wedding from ppl u really care abt are supposed to b abt sharing a good time with loved ones... so i wouldnt hate the wedding... maybe u should hate the guests n what happened.... weddings are great... <3 weddings

8. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ I had my share of weddings that hit a nerve to start hating it

9. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

^ dunno... maybe u went to weddings from ppl ur not close to?
    im hoping my sis is getting married asap so we can have a huge bachelorette party n wedding hehehehee

10. BestOffer

BestOffer Well-Known Member

lol, thats why i would never attend any of these socializing events; no point & waste of money too;

11. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

lol. 1 property and 2 cars is a bad thing?? too much expectations!!!! >.<

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i dont think your fam likes ur wife much lol............its ok the first marriage dont work the second one will and u can set up a PA table at ur wedding hahaha

13. A|ex

A|ex Well-Known Member

lol you think u hate weddings i need to save up for two (one in each country) and its going to cost me shit loads, around 30 tables for each. *sigh*

14. tiapk7932

tiapk7932 Well-Known Member

Mine is "why aren't you married?" and "who are you dating now?" or "let me introduce you to someone..." Grrr....OMG!!! I get this from the great-aunts and a few aunties. some of them mean well; but, I sometimes just want to ask "what is wrong with being single?"

But, me going to these weddings are for my cousins and friends. As long as they're happy, I can go through 4 hours of "hide & seek". :p

15. negiqboyz

I used to love to go to weddings because that's where you pick up "gals" .. NOT when I am the "talk" of the night. I seriously don't understand why those aunts, uncles, and cousins were so curious about me. I didn't even invite anyone to my wedding. Sigh...

Yeah, 1 property and 2 cars are chump change from Korean families perspective .. if you're not a lawyer, doctor, professor, "successful" businessmen, you're nothing in their eyes. Oh yeah, if you're 30 and not marry yet or divorced .. another NO NO NO in the K culture. The V and F side are more open .. not so strict .. but really ruin my night.

@ Alex .. why do you plan two weddings? it should only be once in a lifetime (at least in the same marriage)

16. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

No, apparently my dad's evil superior's wedding happen to be on my 17th birthday and I still enrage by it <_< I don't mind the guy was a nice person, but that guy who got married on the day is a huge jerk
    Well if they do that to me, I'm just gonna do an evil play along:
    aunt/uncle or whoever: Are you dating?
    Me: No lol, don't have time.
    aunt/uncle or whoever: But at this age you should be dating. I know a girl that you might want to meet.
    Me: hahahaha oh really now?
    aunt/uncle or whoever: Yeah
    Me: Is she good looking?
    aunt/uncle or whoever: yeah
    Me: Smart?
    aunt/uncle or whoever: Yeah
    Me: Not fat?
    aunt/uncle or whoever: Hahahaha no
    Me: Rich?
    aunt/uncle or whoever: Uhhhh....*silent*
    Me: Hahahah just joking got to go!
    F as in filipino?

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

- The Evolution of Asian Complaints of Serious Relationships -

@ 16
    "You shouldn't date at all, it's all puppy love."
    @18
    "No no no, it doesn't matter if you're a senior, 18 yr old or not, you're not an adult until 21. Wait until college."
    @22
    "So...seeing anyone lately?"
    @25
    "Are you planning on getting wedding soon?"
    @30
    "Are you ready yet? Bring home some grandchildren."
    @35
    "Do you know you're at risk of delivering a baby now? Get marry sooner or later!"
    @40
    "...sigh, do whatever you want."

just take it in, they're Asian

18. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Just reply them with one good answer, "need money"

19. lol ur always bitter bout something negiqboyz , i'd like to hear the otherside of the story too

20. the 2nd center of attention.... i hate it when parents do that to their kid.... like seriously i can handle my own stop bad mouthing me....