Funny Scenes

Discussion in 'The Rippling Blossom - 魚躍在花見' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Feb 22, 2011.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

Discuss which scene, episode or anything about this series that you find that is funny! -clapclap

[​IMG]

LOL! hahaha. at epiosde 1! Quite a few funny scenes on episode 1. Who here actaully thought this was real?! hahaha.

[​IMG]

hehes, basically all chilam's dreaming/thinking! lol. Also myolie's too, when she was thinking of chi ying as yeung gwor. lmao!

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Yeah .. Chi lam's jokes are what kept me watching. The auntie that acted as a bitch FAILED because she's just too nice .. difficult to take her seriously .. perhaps I watched too many dramas with her in it and she almost always act the funny ones so yeah... make it even more funny.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Practically all the scene Chilam is in.. especially the ones when hes with Damien and Myolie.

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

chi-lam....-drool -drool -drool

his 'normal person manual' is soooo cutteeeeeee

5. i agree i get a sense of unnatural when i watch her playing evil character in this series...not really believable.

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the finger scene's definitely hilarious!!!

yeah that auntie (i know her last name is Lo, and first name...something Yan) doesn't suit playing an evil role :( tried too hard, when she goes "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", just so fake

7. LOL i thought the finger bit was real at first but after that u realise he always day dreams xD

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

episode 15, when geung geung thought ying jai was going to kiss her but he just randomly sang! LOL!