General Discussion in The Ultimate Crime Fighter 通天幹探

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by SUSIE-DANG-1988, Oct 14, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

What does everyone think of this series so far??

I think it pretty good so far, hmm.. i would say its a little bit different from the other police series that ive seen. Dunno how though . .. :/

2. saikayoshi

saikayoshi New Member

i think so too...
    it alittle different but that made the drama more excitement

3. westkikass

westkikass Active Member

i didnt like the drama overall got alittle boring didnt like the main character either

4. abbaZabba

abbaZabba Well-Known Member

I thought it was very good

5. atlantis

atlantis New Member

its a bit exciting at the begining but when it comes to the ending its a bit boring

6. vincedu91

vincedu91 Member

Moses was pretty cool in this show. looks like another bright year ahead for him.

7. dragon_h

dragon_h Member

this serie was really great at the first 5 episodes very mysterious but after those episodes the others was not so good to much drama and no action. I f they made more cases in the serie and if it was about supernatural stuff it would make this one one of the greatest in it¨s year

8. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Like what atlantis said, was good at the start but becomes boring fast, it didn't half drag, the last 3 eps were very hard to watch, so damn boring and unbelieveable at times, 4/10.

9. glamshine

glamshine New Member

I think the same, at the beginning it was funny, but after the death of the character of gigi lai, the series became boring.

10. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

^ i watched this awhile bad so tell me if im wrong, but doesnt Gigi die near the end of the series? the ending is pretty good actually...

11. DeVyYnE

DeVyYnE New Member

Kevin Is Quite A HunNiE in here... XD

:laugh2: hahah... Kevin Cheng is quite cute in this drama... fallling quite a bit for him... lolz..
    Cant Get Enough of the Drama...
    So WANT the Themesongs....
    Thankz...-worship

12. the series started with lots of potential, but it end up being very disappointing.

13. Baby07

Baby07 Active Member

I like series abt police andsorting out cases like this mysterious

14. Akira-

Akira- Well-Known Member

really really good serie.. by the way, What cop are they? I mean like rank and so.. hmm

15. JJJ

JJJ Member

such a nice series to watch..

16. bundfreak

bundfreak Active Member

I enjoy this series v much more than Gem, esp of Moses character. Excellent acting from moses and Gigi too. They were so hilarious and adorable couple.