Get Heavy Rain Demo NOW!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Feb 5, 2010.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

2. surprised you posted this before 8ball

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

^ why? ... i knew about the demo but not this early thingy ... tried to register but someone used my email address the prick :( sigh .. ill just wait for psn demo .. xD ...... only like a couple of days lol

4. lol your email got jacked

5. wait.. have you tried it?? did it go through?

damn.. I kinda want to play the demo.. but I pre-ordered already.. so I dunno.. might spoil it for me.. but might not..

6. the site is different on Kotaku..

You need heavyrainps3.com if you're doing US

7. really?! hoping in....

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol haven't tried it yet but i am currently downloading from the european store cause i tried the code and it didn't work in us store hahaha.

ultim8, create a new email account, takes you 5 min hahaha

9. Yo.. whats up with the code?? hook that shit up!!

Do they send you an email for the code?? I submitted the answers and that was it..

10. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

submit the 4 pieces of evidence and wait. a window will pop up with the code lol. i think its one dl per code. anyways the graphics were good on the character models but backgrounds suffer. Gameplay only got intense when fighting but the investigation system looks pretty cool although a bit boring for my impatient ways.

11. BUT...... is it better than uno??

12. finally got the code.. had to click on the folder.. but other time it jus popped up..

gonna try it out later..

13. Tony

Tony Well-Known Member

taking mad long to download. this shit is maaaaaad slowwwwwwwwwwww

14. I jus tried out the demo... wasn't too much.. gave you just a small taste..

I think it was mainly to show people the controls..

But the trailer was pretty intense.. I'm sure the final game is gonna be fukin' intense.

I remembered playing a lil bit of Fahrenheit and in the beginning it had you trying to flee from a murder scene.

I jus gonna keep my pre-order.. this a unique game. Can't wait to see what kinda ratings it get.

15. lol you guys should try out the challenge..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdTZnCCEgWw"]YouTube- 911 English[/ame]

16. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

<3 the trailer to this game...!!!
    dl'ed the demo and it seems pretty goood....=]

17. Prime suspect.. BB = Origami Killer

18. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

finally played the demo ........erm .... weellllll i thought that it was good but wasnt as great as i anticipated ... i know its just the demo but i looked throught other game play and the slowness of walking around just kinda pissed me off i thought to myself ... come on at least let me run a abit gawwddd!! .....erm i also thought that the angles of when turning was very sloppy ... like when u change directions it doesnt look as good and it looked unnatural aswell :/ ... erm apart from that i think everything is alright i guess ... dynamics were cool i guess ..... but im actually not as hyped up as i was when after playing the demo ... sooooo

[edit]
    scrap that comment about it being slow when walking ..... just saw a new gameplay of that dude and his son jason ... you can run .. xD
    looks amaizng when in the crowd .. hahahah certainly gets tense
    BTW KINDA OF A SPOILER ... so stop when he goes out the shopping mall .....
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoqZLKjLjuI&feature=sub"]YouTube- Heavy Rain 10 Minute Demo by GameSpot[/ame]

19. Heavy Rain with some Hot Coffee!

20. lonfar

lonfar Active Member

Did you check the naked girl glitch :)? can't believe someone reload over n over again lol