Gigi Lai Celebrates 49th Birthday and more

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Phoenix, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Gigi.jpg
    What a day for double celebrations, this year's Mid-Autumn Festival also happens to fall upon Gigi Lai's (黎姿) 49th birthday.

"Mid-Autumn has always been my favourite festival since I was small, I've been so lucky to have it land on my birthday 3 times. In 1982, when I was still in primary school, with my parents love, there were no stress or worries. 2001, although busy with work, I had not just my family, but my colleagues and fans to celebrate together. I was even able to take part in the beloved drama series 《倚天屠龍記》 - Heavenly Sword and the Dragon Sabre 2000 , making it a most memorable year. "

"This year 2020, the pandemic has affected everyone's lives, but it has made me more grateful and appreciative of having family around you and to be healthy and well together. The next time my birthday will align with mid-autumn will be in 2031. By then my kids will be all grown up, my life will be entering another chapter. No matter what the future brings, I will still look forward to it with optimism and fully enjoy my time with my family, because there is nothing more precious than the family I love. Wishing everyone double blessings and good health. Happy Mid-Autumn!

~~~
    source: mingpao

• Appreciation Appreciation x 1
  2. True goddess 50 yo looking like that!

• Like Like x 2