Girl Severely Burned While Eating In A Chinese Restaurant *Graphic*

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shinobi, Sep 4, 2014.

1. [youtube]fyTxzs5t1RQ[/youtube]

look like korean bbq but poor gal :(

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Whoa that's crazy...is this video recent?

3. hkop

hkop Well-Known Member

if she was hot i would jump on her and hug her with the fire to put it out

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Gas leak? Seems like the waitress was just adding water then BOOM.

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Looks more like Chinese hot pot

6. crasianlee

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

That clear liquid could be some kind of ignition fuel. Scary shit, there should had be a fire extinguisher near by and these workers there should had gotten it if they had it and quickly take out the fire. But that girl should had drop and roll, it might had help to take out the fire too but she might had been in shock.

That employee's way of handling that fuel is so careless and dangerous. If I see they do it here like that, I'll be like calling the fire dept to get that place shut down.

8. crasianlee

Agreed, I'm sure that place will lose a lot of business...

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i thought everyone knew about stop drop and roll

10. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

The right thing to do is to roll on the floor to try to reduce the flame at least. But the liquid fuel would have soaked into her dress making rolling less effective to put out fire. I know very well now, my sister's dress caught fire with a candle flame, had to go to intensive care last year for a month. But this post is good reminder to check for existence of fire extingushers and question staff on training.

11. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

difference

In school tests, even with practical experiements and drill and mock tests, there is a gap between actual realisable results or actions and perfect marks of 100% under pressure, time limit, stress and pain. Therefore it is safe to say that even when one knows something it does not 100% guarantee that what one knows is actioned at the critical moment of need. This is the wisdom. A person could be startled,confused or shocked with the immediate danger. An observer could have clearer thought but the same could not be said for a person engulfed in flame.

#11 surplusletterbox, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  12. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

13. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Actually, if you simply LAY DOWN; you've already eliminated 50% of the burnable area because you've deprived it of oxygen. Rolling over seeks to put out the rest. Sitting up will ensure that you maximize damage. As for the incident? Lack of forethought and poor training. This video should actually be saved and used as a training aid on exactly why it is so important to allocate small aliquots of volatile materials in full opened vessels (like a bowl or cup, instead of a closed reservoir, like a bottle). An open container would allow explosive gas to escape before the fuel is added to the ignition source, and introducing the fuel from smaller vessels limits the quantity of ignitable material, hence mitigating potential explosive force.

14. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

SIMPLY? Dude. You cant' be serious. It's not some cartoon show. That was kinda disturbing. I wonder how she is doing now. That quality of life in China and US will always differ because of this.