Girls’ Generation announces their sub-unit, “Taetiseo”

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Apr 18, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

It looks like the rumors surrounding Girls’ Generation and their proposed sub-unit are true! The 9-member group has just announced that three of its members, Seohyun, Tiffany, and Taeyeon, will be joining forces to create a new sub-group called “Taetiseo“, and their first mini-album has been entitled “Twinkle”.

Judging by the released concept picture, it looks like the three members will be showing off something completely unexpected! The vibrant colors are the focus of their new concept, and the mini-album will feature songs that highlight the three girls’ powerful voices and deep emotional range. The group name, Taetiseo, is presumably a reference to the names of the three group members – Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun.

“Twinkle”, along with the music video, will be released on May 2nd.

Source:Allkpop

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Why no Sica?!?!?! Done with her drama and such. One of main vocals of GG. Should be group of 4!

3. hmm... this should be interesting... they branching off from the main GG group?

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Its kinda hard to promote or have activities for all 9 members at the same time.

So i guess splitting off into sub groups may be a good idea.

Still pretty butthurt though :(

5. Its cause they have nothing to do atm.

Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica = Drama
    Sunny, Hyoyeon = Variety Show
    Seohyun, Tiffany, Taeyeon = Music

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

^
    oh explains it.

But yeah Seohyun =)

Btw, who is the leader for GG?

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Wild Romance is over.. so unless Sica has another drama.

Butttttt.......... this may be recorded when she was still filming. But yea </3

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I'm guessing it's mostly ballad type songs...

If they do anything like Orange Caramel. I would kill SM.

9. ^ Ill join you if they make it like OC...

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I like this because they encompass my fav, tippany and the maknae. Also, in this theme, TAEYON actually looks good w/ the makeup lolz
    Its like she had some eye surgery. lolz

i saw some pics of them w/o makeup though. lolz.

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Their signature at the itune booklet thing look so cool (TaeTiSeo) Tae had a butterfly and Tiffany has a heart, Seo has a star but nothing special since the name is barely legible to read.