Girls’ Generation releases full PV for “Time Machine”

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by _Fahrenheit_, Mar 12, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

After releasing a teaser for “Time Machine” earlier, Girls’ Generation has just unveiled the full PV for the track!

“Time Machine” is a track found on the ladies’ ‘Re:package’ album of ‘GIRLS’ GENERATION‘, which was released in December. As reported earlier on tokyohive, this song is the background track for hard candy brand e-ma’s latest CM.

The PV seems to perfectly fit the beautiful and slow ballad, which can be heard on Youtube here. Without further ado, watch the PV below!

[video=youtube;HPiiX3qZxE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HPiiX3qZxE0[/video]

Source:Allkpop

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Good MV. It was simple but it worked for the song (almost as simple as Echo).

More lip syncing i think should be better, so i really love the chorus parts. Fany finally got decent amount of screen time! They all look very good~

Tiffany & Jessica has similar hairstyle during the chorus part.. ahaha

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Nicely done, would be better if it was in HD *not that it wasn't clear already*. This track is relaxing to hear =) Didn't even feel like a 5 minute long PV, soothing voices.

4. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

An HD version will be out later but this is the type of songs that I like. The MV has some pros and cons. Love Yoona's part in it the most...Especially at the end.

It seem like only 5 of the girls sung most of it if not all of it... Have to recheck to see.

5. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

Totally wasn't expecting a MV from these girls anytime soon so this kinda caught my attention (haven't payed attention to SNSD in a while).

Lookin' good! However, Taeyeon's eyebrow always been that thick(?), did they overdo it with crazy makeup, or have I been oblivious all this whole time??

6. ^Yeah her eyebrows are too thick

7. Ruoyi

Ruoyi Well-Known Member

am i the only that likes Taeyeon's thick eyebrows? T_T

8. raginfire32

raginfire32 Member

I love them! SONE for life!

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

3:52 is the bit which shows the eyebrows (I know you didn't ask where, just saying it so others can use it for reference).

I actually didn't realise on the first play through lol. I don't recall having that album lol... :facepalm: I think I do, but don't remember. CLICK CLICK xD

10. ^its from The Boys repackaged Japanese album =P

11. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yeah I got it now, the article only stated "GIRLS GENERATION" so...yeah...thanks =)

12. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

where is the mp3 in high qulaity? i can't seem to find it.

13. Check the japanese section. I made a thread SNSD's The Boys repackaged album