Girls’ Generation releases, "Time Machine" from Special Repackaged Album of "The Boys"

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by EvilTofu, Dec 28, 2011.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

[​IMG]

Earlier in the month we reported that the ladies of Girls’ Generation would be releasing their special Japanese repackage of their latest album, “The Boys“ and the album has been released.
    The album contains 15 tracks in all, including remixes of ‘The Great Escape‘ (Brian Lee Remix), ‘BAD GIRL‘ (featuring DEV and remixed by The Cataracs), and ‘Mr. Taxi‘ (Steve Aoki Remix).
    Additionally, a brand new track named ‘Time Machine‘ was also included in this repackaged album.
    Check out the brand new track: ‘Time Machine’ below!

[video=youtube;_yUP9rlqXIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yUP9rlqXIg[/video]

This is what Japan is good at, they add a new song and make more money, knowing fans will buy it.

I actually love this song.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Good song. Awesome track + melody. Actually makes me want to buy the album :S

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

woah remix ft Dev, money money money haha. People still buy it because they want the new tracks or simply because they support them.

4. Yeah I'm tempted to buy the album as well but its too expensive @_@. Maybe when it drops to 25 ish XD. Must go to broadcast and check out the 2 posters!

They need to perform Time Machine live!

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I think the only Japanese activity they have left is Kouhaku Uta Gassen, & i think they're performing Genie (read that somewhere)

Might buy the Taiwanese version, cheaper.. ahaha

6. eclinix

eclinix Member

Love them

7. HOLY THREAD REVIVAL :trollface:

8. eclinix

eclinix Member

I love SNSD

9. Sadden_One

Sadden_One Well-Known Member

I love Fany