God Of War fans, anyone

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by yapapa, Sep 6, 2006.

1. yapapa

yapapa Active Member

Can't wait for the God Of War sequel...First game kicks ass...Out next year, trailer looks pretty awesome..Am glad it's on PS2...

-rockon

2. Mohanxu111

Mohanxu111 Well-Known Member

God of War is really good beat the game uder "God Mode"-bigclap . Can't wait till the sequel comes out.

3. dragopyre

dragopyre Well-Known Member

the first one was one of my favorite that and devil may cry 3 cant wait for both sequels to come out.

4. kkong

kkong Member

hell yeh, but fingers got tired

5. impulse83

impulse83 Member

Does anyone know what the sequels about? I watched the trailer but that didn't tell me anything.

6. basically.. the Spartans are runnin' rampage throughout Athens n Athena wants Kratos to stop them or else she'll take away his powers.. So Kratos gets pissed destroys a city and gets his powers taken away...

now he has to fight for his life and battle the gods and The Sisters of Fate to change his destiny...

For anyone who is in the San Francisco Area... on the 12th they have a launch party at the Metreon.. here's the info...

[​IMG]

7. impulse83

impulse83 Member

Thanks Ecko! Give it to Kratos to be the badass as always.

8. yea I was watching the videos on gamespot n realized the voice of Kratos was that one black guy from some tv show back then... it's funny seeing their skin contrast.. -lol

nother coo thing about the game is that it's gonna come with a behind the scenes bonus DVD...

9. laxx

laxx Member

I'm anxious as well. I beat it on normal mode and the next day, played it on hard, beating it a few days later. Hard was already too much for me, so I never bothered with God mode.

10. huh you mean this one?? or the first one? I wanna play this.. but don't have 50 dollars to spend right now.. Also the PSP version of God of War is gonna tie in with the story before they release the 3rd one.. so keep a look out for that too..

11. MrKhmaiKhmai

MrKhmaiKhmai Member

Has anyone played it yet? I wanna know if this is really worth spending 50 bux on

12. monkeykenny

monkeykenny Member

never tried it.... really want though!!!!

13. jonjonk

jonjonk Well-Known Member

god of war 2 was AMAZING!

14. it's gonna be dope, once i get my hands on it... with the progressive scan.. good lord...

15. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

seems like a decent game.

16. yunski

yunski Well-Known Member

The 1st one is a great game. I hope there's no letdown with the sequel.

17. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

pretty good game play

18. they say it's better than the 1st.. plus you can unlock hella costumes..

19. erayser_168

erayser_168 Active Member

God of war is amazing game, cant wait for no 2

20. no need to wait.. it's out!!! is anyone playing this right now??