Good Ending?

Discussion in 'In the Eye of the Beholder - 秋香怒點唐伯虎' started by ackm99, Apr 2, 2010.

1. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

I thought the ending was hilarious. Any comments?

2. kryptkillor

kryptkillor Member

Seems ok, unexpected that the 2 end up fat LOL, but thats the point of a comedy drama ending type.

3. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

what the hell kind of ending is this..lol..kinda different from the norm and also with the good pal turning into a femine and them growing fat.

4. transition

transition Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO!!! one of the funniest endings ive seen on tvb AHAHAHAHAHAHA......

from like the previews on ep 19 i thought it was gnna be some epic biz in the finale but ended up like that..... i give them a 5 outta 5 for that.

this series got me entertained =D

5. JellyBeanz

JellyBeanz Well-Known Member

I was expecting the X years later part, but the way the 3 main characters turned out was sooooo funny!
    Wasn't expecting it at all. It was so weird but funny. Loved it.

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL! It was pretty funny XD johnson lee turns into a yan yiu XD he looks pretty HAHA!

7. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Johnson Lee has the best ending...the way he talks about his tragedy and how Moses and Myolie wanted to run...thats more epic than the war lol

8. occ

occ Well-Known Member

A fun ending for a comedy series but what with TVB turning their villian(evil guy) very soft lately, past 4-5 series most of the evil character just go from bad to good in 1 chapter, even the leader of the Heaven group go cu cu for who know what reason.

9. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Good ending I guess as I didn't expect that ending. Overall, the episodes throughout the series didn't bore me at all, I rate it 8/10.

PS: Moses and Myolie skin-tone sure blended very well haha.

10. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

The starting till the mid was good.. But the ending was not up to my expectation..
    I was expecting some more interesting

11. ackm99

ackm99 Active Member

Though hilarious...yeah...I thought they could've made the ending more epic and interesting. But it is a light comedy. I agree with occ that it's kind of illogical to have the villian become good in 1 episode...

12. fong74

fong74 New Member

the ending are make in a hurry i guess. not really like it also but the series is funny at least for now is a must watch type

13. tjsye2

tjsye2 Well-Known Member

This ending was fine! It was made in a rush!!

14. LOL yan yew!! -lol

At first I thought he was just jokin and sek lau would come out and be like aww happy ending... obviously not -lol

15. saovaymi

saovaymi Member

the ending not good at all

16. lanlu

lanlu Member

I like how Fala become a knowledgeable lady with Moses's help. Her dad should thanks him for that. The ending was pretty good, didn't expect that Moses would put Fala into his drawing as a thank to Fala instead of Myolie into the drawing. Pretty interesting!

17. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

the ending is stupid and no need to go that far .. i didn't find it funny.

18. onni

onni Well-Known Member

oh the ending is a big surprise. didn't thought that they will end the series with both Tong Bak Fu and Chau Heung like that.

19. Eriic

Eriic Member

hahaha it was funny but for some reason when i saw it, it just felt weird how it kinda followed a pretty good storyline and den all of a sudden they just put something completely out of the ordinary at the end lol funny but weird lol

20. Alco

Alco Member

What a hilarious ending but didn't tought it will end like this, totally different from what we see before.