Goofs in On the first Beat

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by philostrate, Jun 10, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

lemme go first...i noticed there are various typos in samul's best performance cert awarded in 2nd episode....the year is wrong...it stated 2005 when at the beginning i heard sonija saying july 2006 while interrogating sammul...and sammul's PC ID is wrong ... should be PC 66341 instead of PC 66431.....TVB likes to make such mistakes lol...

2. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol! wow! i don't notice these small little things. hahahaha* maybe i should...

3. philostrate

after which i read a blog stating the exact goof i pointed out and there is one where sammul visited fiona in the mortuary...they pointed out that while fiona was pretending to be a corpse her right eyes kinda moved and freak the audience out lol...the audience should expect it to be fake right?

4. gday

gday Well-Known Member

ahahahah tvb seems to always make little mistakes! they must be more careful haahhaahah

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol, wow good one. i kinda expected errors lol. but i was too lazy to look since it passed pretty fast.

6. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol, really? i should go re-watch that. rofl, that'll be funny, a corpse with moving eyes xD

7. happii

happii Well-Known Member

very interesting how u notice such a lil things!

8. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

i would never have noticed. for these detailed parts u probabaly have to pause it to see, as it goes through pretty quickly.

9. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

never noticed these things

10. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

whao, thats kinda scary..didnt notice that...LOL

11. hoyummi

hoyummi Member

Lol, amazing how audience can pick up these miniscule details and the production crew can't XD

12. philostrate

i dun understand about the police system in HK...how do they get promoted and what's the ranking? how to get the stripes and diamonds and crown? i notice one officer in the series named 'hui sir'...in case u dunno who, try to check on episode 2 where sammul was talking to an officer about taking shifts....he also appeared in episode 12 onwards during the training...in episode 2 he was only a sergeant(because of the 3 stripes on his shoulder) and he was suddenly promoted to become the head police( he now has a crown on his shoulder)....i dunno if this is a goof but can a sergeant really get promoted so fast?

13. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Maybe he done a really good job which we couldn't see as he is not the main character. If you think about it, anything can happen in a movie.

Heres a quote for you: "expect the unexpected" :)

14. philostrate

thanks for ur quote of the day lol...

15. avarix98

avarix98 Well-Known Member

Wow.. someone's observations are good. =]

16. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

wow nice eye
    good observation

17. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

philostrate, nice sharp eye. thanks for the goofs.

18. philostrate

another one in episode 20...siu bou said ah hou is intelligent and got silver whistle(represents best cadet performance) in PTS....as far as i remember in the academy the one who got the whistle is ron and not ah hou...ah hou only received the best pc award....

19. spookfc3s

spookfc3s Member

man...so anal, even if they catch these mistakes which they might, it's not worth going back and changing it because of costs and people really don't care after a week

20. TVB_SONGS

TVB_SONGS Member

sorry i didnt really catch that what was wrong with sammual PC ID?