1. 花家姐's friend...she doing a better job than ah sheh...less roger like.
    her facial expressions are so good-lol
    she's funny with her langs and father boss.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I actually like the actress/character in it, first scene was a bit annoying but turns out she's actually pretty funny

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

yeah but she talk so much smarter than C.sheh, her rainbow socks are so ....lol!
    Does anyone else notice that she seems to push her chest outwards very often?

It's jokes when she was saying it's X X X (that 3 chinese character, "sink sea"/chum soy sik something) and her bodyguard said it's actually X X X, then she's like NO IT'S NOT, why you so stupid lol. Then her other bodyguard had to back her up by saying she is correct.

4. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

I LOVE how she referrs everything to chinese series ... really pays homage to iconic scenes/famous wordss

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol I love 姣姣. I agree, she does a way better job than Charmaine. she's so funny! and I love how her dad's a boss and him and his people all treat her so well. super cute!

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

That girl has langs.

7. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

My fav character in the series, along with her dad

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

at first i didnt like her...i felt like she was trying too hard to act retarded. but she is funny XD

9. Je Zh

Je Zh Active Member

Yes, I like her as well. never watched ah wong, but I think her acting is much better than Charmaine. She should be given more lead roles. Does anyone know what her real name is? I've seen her before.

10. she goes by Catherine Chau 周家怡

gow gow needs more scenes and less Gigi!

11. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

my favorite part of her is "Do you know what Mang Po Tong is?, i heard its free, but the only deal is you have to die!" i thought that scene was cute and funny

12. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

She's actually quite natural in the way she acts and yes, I hope she does get more meaty roles.