Gran Turismo 5 DELAYED...AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by [N], Oct 14, 2010.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/112/1127739p1.html

Yup this game is NEVER going to come out lol. Preorder people should be able to complain or get something to return. This is just ridiculous as hell since we heard of this since like what...06 and the release date was frigging confirmed at E3!!! Biggest gaming event in US. Thats just fail and their e3 announcements lose all credibility now.

2. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

gonna take 12 years LOL

3. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i loled hard !!! xD

4. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

haha, GT on PSP Go is fun! I bet this is worth the wait.

6. racebannon

racebannon Well-Known Member

Not that big a deal is it?
    It's just Gran Turismo. F1 just came out.

7. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Yes, it is. In terms of driving simulations, Gran Turismo as always been #1. It is the benchmark.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

Just Gran Turismo you say?Not Ridgeeeee Racccerrr you say??? THIS is MAdNESS!!!! THIS IS.........:ohnoes:

9. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

I don't think it is much of a deal to be honest.

Mostly because it's better to delay the game if what they found is an major bug, thereby having a quality product later on rather than me raging in waiting for a patch. Lol speaking of which they have a much better quality assurance team and not afraid to delay shit (since this game is loooooooong late) unlike Sega of America, SoA pretty much fail on their localisations recently.

Plus I suppose there are plenty of good stuff releasing this coming month; Fallout, COD, etc. So I'm pretty sure I can find something that will keep me busy while I wait :p

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

GTF, not GT5 its GT Forever

11. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Feels like waiting for sc2 all over again lol

12. hopefully they go n make the damage system more realistic, thats probably only thing they need to work on. If they can get that down, it'll probably be goty. or best graphics OTY

13. setshiro

setshiro Well-Known Member

played demo today...cars handle arcade like (sort of like nfs shift), no damage to cars and the realism is pretty much the graphics...disappointing, 3D is cool tho...bout it..unimpressed

14. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

just to think this game has been in development for 6 years lol

15. Vincent138

Vincent138 Active Member

damit i can waitng any more wait wait wait like shit i got crazy when i saw launch the ps3 new controller

16. I'm actually more excited for this

[video=youtube;kaIfX81QhNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaIfX81QhNc"[/video]

Citerion killed it with Burnout Paradise, this is gonna be crazy fun on multiplayer

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Sad face. i was gonna post about this.. but.. guess i'm wayyy late.

18. go race some real cars like a real triad chin

19. kevin

kevin RAWR!

:laugh: very late bro