Grand Theft Auto 4

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by shw, Sep 24, 2007.

1. shw

shw Well-Known Member

Grand Theft Auto IV (also known as GTA IV or GTA 4) is the upcoming eleventh instalment, and first in the fourth generation, of the Grand Theft Auto video game franchise, announced for release by Rockstar Games within February-April of 2008 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.[2] The game is set in a redesigned Liberty City, based heavily on New York City. Wikilink

On 18 September 2007, Jack Thompson filed a document with a federal court in Florida that claims that the assassination target of a mission in GTA IV is a lawyer character based upon himself. When the main protagonist enters his office and pulls a gun on him, the lawyer yells "Guns don't kill people! Video games do!" . Thompson has threatened that unless the similarities to himself are removed from the game he will "take necessary and proper means to stop release of the game."

So is anyone waiting for this? I am!

2. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I'm not. I find the GTA series boring and repetitive.

But who knows. Maybe this one might change my mind.

3. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^what that's an outrage!!! jk everyone is entitled to their own opinions but still man that's a rarity cause i don't hear alot of people not liking gta lol

4. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

ionno i dont find it to fun, so i probably wont be waiting for it to come out, but HALO 3 COMES OUT TOMORROW!

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

^ Now now.... let's not hijack this thread with Halo 3.

I haven't looked into it that much (cause I'm not a GTA fan), but I heard they have a new gameplay system? This true?

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ i dunno lol but i will probably spend countless hours murdering innocent lives and jacking cars and exploring hehe, but still hopefully the owning properties thing is more innovative like you can upgrade and customize it and shit and gta san andreas (i still think vice city is the best one)you can't rob stores and stuff hopefully that's back in cause it was fun...

And Halo 3, damn i dun gots no xbox 360-cry2

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

This is one of the reasons I buy the next consoles available....

The game looks sick!

(^ i think SA was the best, just cause of all the things you could do, plus VC was quite small...I love HUGE maps)

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^ SA feels too familiar though i mean yea good environments and all but i prefer the classic style of vice city, the music, ray liotta as tommy vercetti, the environments, they did a good job of making the gamers feel nostalgic even if they have never lived in that era. San Andreas was still very good though.

9. shw

shw Well-Known Member

the cars on vice city look better and detailed than the ones in san andreas.

i hope they got some nice rides in 4...

10. cant wait for Halo 3, aint even getting GTA, when i was i kid it was ok but now its a bit to vile for my taste,

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

On 18 September 2007, Jack Thompson filed a document with a federal court in Florida that claims that the assassination target of a mission in GTA IV is a lawyer character based upon himself. When the main protagonist enters his office and pulls a gun on him, the lawyer yells "Guns don't kill people! Video games do!" . Thompson has threatened that unless the similarities to himself are removed from the game he will "take necessary and proper means to stop release of the game."

Just read that haha, video games kill people what the fuck, the biggest load of bullshit i ever heard.

@master g lol, you enjoyed grand theft auto when you were a kid and not now, the ratings of the game should be changed to an "E" then haha.

And damn gamers probably wouldn't log on to PA for the next couple days cause of that Halo 3 shit haha.

#11 [N], Sep 25, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2007
  12. shw

shw Well-Known Member

[youtube]hKSk1bW9qzw[/youtube]

#12 shw, Sep 26, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  13. shw

shw Well-Known Member

i rather have a game without flaws and errors than one that made its deadline and with bugs and so.

(saintsrow)

14. Mixie

Mixie Active Member

aww.. i love GTA..my friend says saints row on 360 is better..haha

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

still gotta try out saints row damn, the other grand theft auto knockoff "true crime" sucked though

16. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

No it isn't and considering I hate GTA it has to be pretty damn bad. But that's only my opinion.